Eigener Strain "Fat Gorilla"

98 respuestas · 983 visitas

herr_gruen

#46

Of course, I will continue to report on how it’s going and how they develop.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#47

You can look at the pictures in the Growlog if it’s not working for you here @Gandalf70. New pictures are added daily.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#48

Just pictures today, Flowering Day 22

![20260528_120803|375x500](upload://

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#49

But what a good change is noticeable today, they have really fattened up these days

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#50

Today Flowering Day 26

She’s slowly getting nicely resinous, but the smell is still yet to come.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#52

Here are two new pictures

She’s getting more and more resinous, but the scent is still missing. I can’t wait to finally harvest her.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#53

Today there are new pictures of the Fat Gorilla again

The height growth has almost come to a standstill. Instead, it is slowly starting to develop a floral scent, at least for now.

The buds are already nicely resinous and continue to swell. I think it can be hung for drying by the middle of next month at the latest.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#54

Here again are new pictures of the Fat Gorilla

![IMG_20260612_114243|375x500](upload://nGJTdr

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#55

Today new pictures of the Fat Gorilla

the scent is sweetish, fruity with a somewhat skunky aftertaste. It’s a shame that the purple colors of the Gorilla Sherbet don’t come through. It could also be due to the warm weather. The plant next to it had used the short period of bad weather last week to change color, unfortunately, the only one in the tent.

Responder ↗
DheudeUDU

#58

Well :cowboy_hat_face::snowman:for starters them leaflets iz yella :yellow_heart::reminder_ribbon: and I can gurantee a handful of folks may get da gitters seeing small yellow leaf like dat.

Heck, on show off yer ladies one of our fellas has dat exact colour, but itz a problem not a breed trait.

As I wanted to say, since FAT implies a level of grotesc, these here FIT buds dont fit da bill of fat buds partly beecuz of them Tiny leafs poking out like thorns :hear_no_evil_monkey:
perhaps a better name would be Stiff Banana, or Banana Cream Sundays ?

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#59

Firstly, the ‘Fat’ in the name has something to do with its genetics

Secondly, the leaves are so small because I removed the large ones

Thirdly, the leaves are not yellow but green, a bit light, but it’s also nearing the end.

How are your plants doing, by the way?

Responder ↗
DheudeUDU

#60





Theze outdoor Nr.7s have gone fully autonomous’ & grown past da ‘‘:sweat_droplets:on no itz raining we’re gonna drown phase’’ to da - ‘’ let da rain wash me clean Jesus haleluia’’ phase of their liVes.

For da breed standard being at 4 foot, At da current rate of 2 months and only 18 inches :hourglass_not_done: it maybe one of those 20 month grows Ive herd so much about :grin:

Cherrys are doing great, rozes are in full bloom :snail: are abundant.

Just put a beer can or something next to da BuDs from da Fat Gorilla dat it may relate da size better.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#61

Your small yellow one needs fertilizer, and you should do something about the pests on the big one; it’s being eaten.

The beer can thing will be difficult; I don’t drink.

Responder ↗
DheudeUDU

#62

I’ve prepped pots filled with a special mud soup of nutrients’
Itz just a matter of da plants reaching out and grabbing them’

Though I see more cannabilization of old leaf material to feed new growth.

Da bug bites are from bigger flying bugs that live all over da place, itz weird that they consider it a source of food BUT as da plants become more potent da clear indicator iz perfect leafs.

Da stuff dat getz humans high. Is cannabis plants’ natural pesticide’ though slugs dont care - Eatz it like a panda eatz bamboo
Those same bugs dat eat things like thripes abd spidermites also occasionaly chew on da plant and keepin da plants next to a bush or raspberries doesnt help much though.

But hey, some people like smoking buds some people like smoking bugz :sweat_smile:

For da local eco system I find it amusing that there are bugs stopping by just to get high

Idk You can try a snickers, a t.v. remote an xbox controller.
A fanta, anything that can give some relativity to de size of da buds.

:star:Do remember that forced perspectives does occur as well. LOTR​:clapper_board: has a legendary forced perspective trick in it.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#65

I’m literally cracking up right now. Two days ago, I had written the same thing and deleted it again before sending it. I thought I’d just ignore it and stay

Responder ↗

Responder