Hi there. How does one switch off the auto translator? They look marvellous so I would like to see the ‘hidden’ photos too. Thanks a lot
Eigener Strain "Fat Gorilla"
98 respuestas · 983 visitas
I hope you keep explaining what you notice with that new method
By the reply button there is a little set of numbers like 42/43 and there is a little translate icon next to it.
Thanks Blunt. I tapped the three dots and just got a message saying “this post was written in German” but no option to switch it off. I’ll look in the main app settings or send a request to app admin. Thanks anyway
Of course, I will continue to report on how it’s going and how they develop.
You can look at the pictures in the Growlog if it’s not working for you here @Gandalf70. New pictures are added daily.
Just pictures today, Flowering Day 22

Well ![]()
for starters them leaflets iz yella ![]()
and I can gurantee a handful of folks may get da gitters seeing small yellow leaf like dat.
Heck, on show off yer ladies one of our fellas has dat exact colour, but itz a problem not a breed trait.
As I wanted to say, since FAT implies a level of grotesc, these here FIT buds dont fit da bill of fat buds partly beecuz of them Tiny leafs poking out like thorns ![]()
perhaps a better name would be Stiff Banana, or Banana Cream Sundays ?
Firstly, the ‘Fat’ in the name has something to do with its genetics
Secondly, the leaves are so small because I removed the large ones
Thirdly, the leaves are not yellow but green, a bit light, but it’s also nearing the end.
How are your plants doing, by the way?
Theze outdoor Nr.7s have gone fully autonomous’ & grown past da ‘‘
on no itz raining we’re gonna drown phase’’ to da - ‘’ let da rain wash me clean Jesus haleluia’’ phase of their liVes.
For da breed standard being at 4 foot, At da current rate of 2 months and only 18 inches
it maybe one of those 20 month grows Ive herd so much about ![]()
Cherrys are doing great, rozes are in full bloom
are abundant.
Just put a beer can or something next to da BuDs from da Fat Gorilla dat it may relate da size better.
Your small yellow one needs fertilizer, and you should do something about the pests on the big one; it’s being eaten.
The beer can thing will be difficult; I don’t drink.













