Eigener Strain "Fat Gorilla"

98 respuestas · 983 visitas

3xt3nd3d

#39

Yes, it can be seen, but the website uses an auto-translator that needs to be deactivated and reactivated. I don’t know about you, but he writes in German

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#40

Switch off the translator, then you should be able to see the pictures. It would be great if the problem could be fixed soon @Eli, @gaz

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#41

Yesterday was flowering day 18, so just before the end of the stretch phase. Since I’m already performing HST with Mainlining anyway, I decided to look into the Schwazzing method. Therefore, I removed all fan leaves from the shoots that were longer than 2 cm. In this way,

Responder ↗
Gandalf70

#42

Hi there. How does one switch off the auto translator? They look marvellous so I would like to see the ‘hidden’ photos too. Thanks a lot

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#43

I hope you keep explaining what you notice with that new method

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#44

By the reply button there is a little set of numbers like 42/43 and there is a little translate icon next to it.

Responder ↗
Gandalf70

#45

Thanks Blunt. I tapped the three dots and just got a message saying “this post was written in German” but no option to switch it off. I’ll look in the main app settings or send a request to app admin. Thanks anyway

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#46

Of course, I will continue to report on how it’s going and how they develop.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#47

You can look at the pictures in the Growlog if it’s not working for you here @Gandalf70. New pictures are added daily.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#48

Just pictures today, Flowering Day 22

![20260528_120803|375x500](upload://

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#49

But what a good change is noticeable today, they have really fattened up these days

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#50

Today Flowering Day 26

She’s slowly getting nicely resinous, but the smell is still yet to come.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#52

Here are two new pictures

She’s getting more and more resinous, but the scent is still missing. I can’t wait to finally harvest her.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#53

Today there are new pictures of the Fat Gorilla again

The height growth has almost come to a standstill. Instead, it is slowly starting to develop a floral scent, at least for now.

The buds are already nicely resinous and continue to swell. I think it can be hung for drying by the middle of next month at the latest.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#54

Here again are new pictures of the Fat Gorilla

![IMG_20260612_114243|375x500](upload://nGJTdr

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#55

Today new pictures of the Fat Gorilla

the scent is sweetish, fruity with a somewhat skunky aftertaste. It’s a shame that the purple colors of the Gorilla Sherbet don’t come through. It could also be due to the warm weather. The plant next to it had used the short period of bad weather last week to change color, unfortunately, the only one in the tent.

Responder ↗
DheudeUDU

#58

Well :cowboy_hat_face::snowman:for starters them leaflets iz yella :yellow_heart::reminder_ribbon: and I can gurantee a handful of folks may get da gitters seeing small yellow leaf like dat.

Heck, on show off yer ladies one of our fellas has dat exact colour, but itz a problem not a breed trait.

As I wanted to say, since FAT implies a level of grotesc, these here FIT buds dont fit da bill of fat buds partly beecuz of them Tiny leafs poking out like thorns :hear_no_evil_monkey:
perhaps a better name would be Stiff Banana, or Banana Cream Sundays ?

Responder ↗

Responder