She looks great, wtg
First time for lady
34 respuestas · 345 visitas
Thank you and thank you for your beginning posts. Don’t know what happened with those seeds, but you were right. Now please are these buds?
Nice pistils , after that come the bud …nice you re on good way
Femelle one, look good ![]()
![]()
I see female flowers growing over there!!! Congratulations Lady!!!
Although it would be nice if you could continue to check it every day, in case male flowers appear. If it happens, and you have another female nearby, it is best to cut the plant. In that way, the other does not receive the pollen and continues to fatten the flowers. If pollinated, it will produce seeds, giving you less resin.
But I don’t think that will happen, it is a strong lady.
Congrats, now the fun part. Waiting!
Just smoke it without drying and curing.
I’m joking. Dry and cure
I just prune them and this is what it looks like. So is it time to harvest it? Excuse my ignorance. I just want to be careful and sure. this is my first time
@Lady Do you have a loup?
A loup? Not understanding
A jewelers loup, its a small magifying glass to see real close. Youll need that or something with high magnification (your phone may be enough) this was about $7 on amazon
Looks like shes about ready!
I think after right curing it can stay for all life in glass and the trichomes will still looks like this.
2,5 years old, but if I smoke it still very good.
Thank you both for your information. I did not have a loup but I do have a magnifying glass. Cut and hanging right now. Buds look great Timo!
i was thinking this was from @Lady
Cool. No problem. Maybe I said something wrong ![]()
Timo you said nothing wrong. I will let you know how it smokes ![]()

















