Getting ready 10lbs plant
41 respuestas · 670 visitas
This will be a sight! Im excited for you and that wee lil plant to grow massive! So cool, best of luck!
I wonder of itll look the like Md Baja Blast strain lol
Googled image, I think its real lol
That is so cool, putting this on my bucket list! Looking awesome!
If i pull this off, i can scratch it off mine
Dont mind me just wanted to send a post so i can keep track of new updates/post and btw what your doing is awesome much respect
Looks like shes gonna weigh 420lbs!
Perfect conditions! Which app are you using there?
Just the weather app that came with the phone
I thought so… But I like that it shows you the time for the sunrise and sunset. ![]()
It’s great to let you know when the seasons are changing
Good lord fk that heat ![]()
![]()











