Getting ready 10lbs plant

41 respuestas · 670 visitas

ShaggyGrower.V2

#2

:muscle: :seedling: :grin: :+1:
Good job mate, you worked it out. Well, happy farming, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Responder ↗
ItsOzzie

#6

Keep this thread with updates throughout the summer. Would love to see the progress. Im jealous! I’d love the opportunity to grow outside if i could.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#7

I would like to make 5 more of these. Just didn’t have the time and supplies.

Responder ↗
Fatmanicus

#9

This will be a sight! Im excited for you and that wee lil plant to grow massive! So cool, best of luck!

I wonder of itll look the like Md Baja Blast strain lol

Googled image, I think its real lol

Responder ↗
Fatmanicus

#11

That is so cool, putting this on my bucket list! Looking awesome!

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#18

Dont mind me just wanted to send a post so i can keep track of new updates/post and btw what your doing is awesome much respect

Responder ↗

Responder