🎢 Guess the Harvest Contest

198 respuestas · 2714 visitas

Rasta_Free-Man

#5

I’m from Canada also, can I just drive down to get the seeds and then we can smoke a massive Blunt and I’ll head home!? :rofl: jokes

I think that works, as long as he isn’t shipping outside the US, whatever happens after your friend gets the seeds is between him and you. Maybe @Eli can also weigh in as well.

Responder ↗
Jimthompson1859

#13

When does the guessing close? :joy: I was on vacation and was kicking myself not knowing when the guessing ends. Hope I didn’t miss it!!!

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#18

Just gave her the last fertilizer until flowering. Then the fun begins, will be feeding her nothing but banana tea.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#20

Its absolutely packed with potassium and can be made for almost nothing at home.

Responder ↗
Eli

#22

It is getting full! Thank you for making us part of the process!

Responder ↗
SJ1

#23

Damn. How are you gonna cope with those temps? Every time it’s gone above 90 for me its destroyed my outdoor plants.

Are you expecting any problems?

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#24

Great question @SJ1 . It has taken many years to figure it out and a lot of burnt plants. I have learned to watch the sun and know your surroundings. I try to plant by a tree where when the sun is the hottest part of the day is in the shade. If I plant in full sun, then my plants become stunted from the heat.
Some people use a shade cloth over the top of the plants for this reason. So when I hear plant in full sun I say, not were I live :joy:.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#25

Potassium and sugar. I also use apple’s for sugar. I blend up the apple’s add to a five gallons of water. Let set for 24 hours then water. This is for the last two weeks of flower. Imo molasses is overrated. The molecules in molasses are to big for the plants to uptake right away, they still need to be broken down. The sugar in apple’s will be absorbed faster. And the worm’s love it. Damn I should write a book :joy:

Responder ↗

Responder