🎢 Guess the Harvest Contest

198 respuestas · 2714 visitas

Jimthompson1859

#3

When it gets closer to harvest and more pics are posted, I’ll throw my guess out there!!! Hello from Oklahoma!!!

Responder ↗
Wichie13

#4

Can I enter as a Canadian and then just sent the prize to a friend in the USA? :slight_smile:

Responder ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#5

I’m from Canada also, can I just drive down to get the seeds and then we can smoke a massive Blunt and I’ll head home!? :rofl: jokes

I think that works, as long as he isn’t shipping outside the US, whatever happens after your friend gets the seeds is between him and you. Maybe @Eli can also weigh in as well.

Responder ↗
Jimthompson1859

#13

When does the guessing close? :joy: I was on vacation and was kicking myself not knowing when the guessing ends. Hope I didn’t miss it!!!

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#18

Just gave her the last fertilizer until flowering. Then the fun begins, will be feeding her nothing but banana tea.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#20

Its absolutely packed with potassium and can be made for almost nothing at home.

Responder ↗
Eli

#22

It is getting full! Thank you for making us part of the process!

Responder ↗
SJ1

#23

Damn. How are you gonna cope with those temps? Every time it’s gone above 90 for me its destroyed my outdoor plants.

Are you expecting any problems?

Responder ↗

Responder