True, you did say that they needed to be broken down before absorption, but I would assume the same thing with the apples… BUT I should Not Assume, so i should start doing some research. I really like the apples for sugar idea, since they also provide complex carbohydrates, and they are so yummy!
🎢 Guess the Harvest Contest
198 respuestas · 2714 visitas
The closest grow store to buy stuff is a hour away and with gas prices, the neighbor with apple trees are free. Can’t beat the price ![]()
Anything natural for nitrogen? You would recommend?
Bat guano, fish shit, manures
I put grass clippings and water in a black plastic bin, leave sitting in the sun for about a month and you have a very powerful nitrogen boost. Use with caution though because the longer it sits the stronger it gets and it will burn leaves on contact so apply carefully as well.
Is this your first outdoor grow or is outdoor how you normally grow?
If you don’t mind me asking.
Been growing outdoors for 30+ years. Used to grow indoors in the winter but the electric is to much and no profit, since everyone is allowed to grow now. People are selling it at $300 a pound just to get some money.
Wow that is NUTS, $300/Pound?!!
Thats crazy, an oz is going for more than that here these days.
Wow, I would have never thought you would ever see a pound for 300… the supply has crushed the demand.
Its roughly same here in my state you can $200-400 for an oz at the shops or get a pound for same price off the streets depending on your weed man
send some here, it’s up to $30 a gram in the dispos ![]()
Dang 30 a g was florida prices back in the early 2000s for some silver haze
shops up here got early bird specials 3.5 grams for $10 if you buy before 9am lol
I know right, that’s for the Cali strains. I bought a gram once just to see how good it was. It was good but I felt so ashamed paying $30 I have never been back since ![]()
Lmao ive done it once myself and never again
Well, about a month or so it should be in flower mode. Deleafed, trimmed up , sprayed and fertilizer ed. Will post pics tomorrow.
I didn’t know it got so high in price:rofl:![]()
![]()
![]()
.I’ve been starting seedlings for %15 of harvest , usually enough to get by on through out the year. But decided to grow for myself now since it’s become legal in close areas to me. Glad I saved seeds and learning now:grin:![]()
![]()
Yeah i try not buy anymore i figured out if i can grow a pound and a half to 3 pounds i can smoke anywhere from a half to an ounce a week for entire year and by the time i run out new batch ready to smoke
This is my very first plant and learning. I’d be happy if I got an oz of it but thinking more with all the white hairs appearing everywhere on her. I believe it’s purple Kush but could be wrong.


