🎢 Guess the Harvest Contest

198 respuestas · 2714 visitas

Bentgenetics

#36

The closest grow store to buy stuff is a hour away and with gas prices, the neighbor with apple trees are free. Can’t beat the price :joy:

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#39

I put grass clippings and water in a black plastic bin, leave sitting in the sun for about a month and you have a very powerful nitrogen boost. Use with caution though because the longer it sits the stronger it gets and it will burn leaves on contact so apply carefully as well.

Responder ↗
Wargoat

#40

Is this your first outdoor grow or is outdoor how you normally grow?

If you don’t mind me asking.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#41

Been growing outdoors for 30+ years. Used to grow indoors in the winter but the electric is to much and no profit, since everyone is allowed to grow now. People are selling it at $300 a pound just to get some money.

Responder ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#42

Wow that is NUTS, $300/Pound?!!

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#43

Thats crazy, an oz is going for more than that here these days.

Responder ↗
Wargoat

#44

Wow, I would have never thought you would ever see a pound for 300… the supply has crushed the demand.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#45

Its roughly same here in my state you can $200-400 for an oz at the shops or get a pound for same price off the streets depending on your weed man

Responder ↗
SJ1

#46

send some here, it’s up to $30 a gram in the dispos :face_vomiting:

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#47

Dang 30 a g was florida prices back in the early 2000s for some silver haze :rofl: shops up here got early bird specials 3.5 grams for $10 if you buy before 9am lol

Responder ↗
SJ1

#48

I know right, that’s for the Cali strains. I bought a gram once just to see how good it was. It was good but I felt so ashamed paying $30 I have never been back since :joy:

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#51

Well, about a month or so it should be in flower mode. Deleafed, trimmed up , sprayed and fertilizer ed. Will post pics tomorrow.

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#52

I didn’t know it got so high in price​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.I’ve been starting seedlings for %15 of harvest , usually enough to get by on through out the year. But decided to grow for myself now since it’s become legal in close areas to me. Glad I saved seeds and learning now​:grin::grin::grin:

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#53

Yeah i try not buy anymore i figured out if i can grow a pound and a half to 3 pounds i can smoke anywhere from a half to an ounce a week for entire year and by the time i run out new batch ready to smoke

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#54



This is my very first plant and learning. I’d be happy if I got an oz of it but thinking more with all the white hairs appearing everywhere on her. I believe it’s purple Kush but could be wrong.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#55

Shes looking good and for first grow as long as she dont die its a success and each grow after is just going to get better and better and lots of kush strains bush out decently during bloom stage so you should get a good yield. Im doing 12 plants and will be happy with a 2oz avg anything over that i consider a bonus lol

Responder ↗

Responder