🎢 Guess the Harvest Contest

198 respuestas · 2715 visitas

Bentgenetics

#51

Well, about a month or so it should be in flower mode. Deleafed, trimmed up , sprayed and fertilizer ed. Will post pics tomorrow.

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#52

I didn’t know it got so high in price​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.I’ve been starting seedlings for %15 of harvest , usually enough to get by on through out the year. But decided to grow for myself now since it’s become legal in close areas to me. Glad I saved seeds and learning now​:grin::grin::grin:

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#53

Yeah i try not buy anymore i figured out if i can grow a pound and a half to 3 pounds i can smoke anywhere from a half to an ounce a week for entire year and by the time i run out new batch ready to smoke

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#54



This is my very first plant and learning. I’d be happy if I got an oz of it but thinking more with all the white hairs appearing everywhere on her. I believe it’s purple Kush but could be wrong.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#55

Shes looking good and for first grow as long as she dont die its a success and each grow after is just going to get better and better and lots of kush strains bush out decently during bloom stage so you should get a good yield. Im doing 12 plants and will be happy with a 2oz avg anything over that i consider a bonus lol

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#56

I it’s s learning experience for sure but already got better equipment for next time just getting an understanding on fertilizer now. Just have to pay attention and wait now.

Now for my guess on the harvest…I HAVE NO IDEA!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: But in fun I’d say 1.5 pounds…it’s ok to laugh at me but that thing is HUGE!!!

Responder ↗
Eli

#58

OMG OMG OMG!! She had a good pruning! how tall is she by now?

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#59

That’s not a plant!!! THATS A TREE!!! I dream of having plants like that.( bowing my head in shame):sob:
Extremely beautiful!!!

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#60

Sorry crappy photo, sunrise. She just reached a little over ten foot. I will take another photo this evening.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#61

Will I can cross off, grow one big ass plant . On my bucket list.
Growing trees in Cali

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#63

I didn’t realize it was a tree…I’d quit if I didn’t get at least 10 pounds. But I already made my guess. She is still BEAUTIFUL!!!

Take my guess with a grain of salt because I have no idea about yields my first go through. I’m sure it’s gonna be more than I would need for a couple years​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#64

She has handled the heat really well. Going to be a behemoth by the time it’s done at this rate.

Responder ↗
Woowho66

#65

Holy batshit that is a MONSTER! Will put my guess in in a month or two. What strain is that beast?

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#68

That’s very cool !!! I use it not only for couch patrol​:grin::grin::grin:but I also have a rare form of arthritis (it’s gonna put me in a wheelchair eventually :sob:) and PTSD. It helps me to be around groups of people plus moving is easier. Buy it’s very cool what your doing.

Responder ↗
Woowho66

#70

That’s awesome @Bentgenetics . If you have recipes for gummies I’d be very interested in that. Do you use shade leaves for gummies or buds?

Responder ↗

Responder