Not laughing here. If I only get 1.5 pounds, I think I would quit.
🎢 Guess the Harvest Contest
198 respuestas · 2715 visitas
I didn’t realize it was a tree…I’d quit if I didn’t get at least 10 pounds. But I already made my guess. She is still BEAUTIFUL!!!
Take my guess with a grain of salt because I have no idea about yields my first go through. I’m sure it’s gonna be more than I would need for a couple years:joy:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
She has handled the heat really well. Going to be a behemoth by the time it’s done at this rate.
Holy batshit that is a MONSTER! Will put my guess in in a month or two. What strain is that beast?
It’s a white runtz crossed with a 1990 verity.
Most of this is going to make edibles and gummies for cancer patients.
That’s very cool !!! I use it not only for couch patrol:grin:![]()
but I also have a rare form of arthritis (it’s gonna put me in a wheelchair eventually
) and PTSD. It helps me to be around groups of people plus moving is easier. Buy it’s very cool what your doing.
That’s awesome @Bentgenetics . If you have recipes for gummies I’d be very interested in that. Do you use shade leaves for gummies or buds?
We make bubble hash with the trim. That way you don’t get the grass taste in the edibles.
Thanks @Papakat420 . Sorry to hear about your arthritis and PTSD, it does work great for that, especially for sleeping.
Got a bubble hash machine last saturday for oct harvest went with bubblebag dude brand have you heard anything about that brand? Was high star rating on amazon and wasnt to expensive think $190 for 5 gallon machine and 8 bags plus a pressing screen also any tips or tricks you could give on utilizing the machine or making hash in general would be appriciated. Itll be my first time trying to make it
This a great new topic
So it still has the last stretch to go thru and then flowering starts?
Lol my bad i lose track of what treads im in. I know we are trying to keep them on topic
Yes, I have a couple plants in flower now. It’s mostly genetics.
No worries, it’s easy to do
That thing is retarded! I mean that as the biggest compliment possible, I wish could let mine get that big!
I have a few others just as tall not as wide. I need to make a video for IG, maybe tomorrow.

