🎢 Guess the Harvest Contest

198 respuestas · 2715 visitas

Woowho66

#70

That’s awesome @Bentgenetics . If you have recipes for gummies I’d be very interested in that. Do you use shade leaves for gummies or buds?

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#71

We make bubble hash with the trim. That way you don’t get the grass taste in the edibles.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#73

Got a bubble hash machine last saturday for oct harvest went with bubblebag dude brand have you heard anything about that brand? Was high star rating on amazon and wasnt to expensive think $190 for 5 gallon machine and 8 bags plus a pressing screen also any tips or tricks you could give on utilizing the machine or making hash in general would be appriciated. Itll be my first time trying to make it

Responder ↗
Nelson

#76

So it still has the last stretch to go thru and then flowering starts?

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#77

Lol my bad i lose track of what treads im in. I know we are trying to keep them on topic

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#80

That thing is retarded! I mean that as the biggest compliment possible, I wish could let mine get that big!

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#81

I have a few others just as tall not as wide. I need to make a video for IG, maybe tomorrow.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#84

Besides the big one, I had five that out rooted the pot. Two auto’s that are gone now. Pulled a male last week. Now just the two on the side, that are now deer food apparently… this has taught me a lot of what and what not to do next year.
I’m building 12 10×18 redwood box’s for next year. This was just a test to see if I could do it.

Responder ↗
Wargoat

#88

Holy cow!!! I haven’t checked this thread for a while. She got the girth and the height lol. Great job!

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#89

Happy Sunday everyone, have some amazing news. Got a great donation, and the winner’s will also receive 6 of each of the regular seeds. Good luck everyone. Loco berry and strawberry daze.

Responder ↗

Responder