Hello, new indoor grower here

95 respuestas · 1799 visitas

DeAzNuTz

#66

No, i actually did not read that part…but that’s a cool story you had work it lol I’m also surprised it grew. Now I understand why it’s so to the side.

Anytime brosky :muscle::muscle:

P.S.
INTERESTED IN SOME TOP SHELF SEEDS?
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Photoperiod stains I currently have available if anyone is interested that are fresh, all are feminized, and all are over 20% THC content. Free USPS shipping with tracking number in a very strong container. Mix and match them however you like. Guaranteed safe delivery.
Send a text with what you want and method of payment so I can provide the email to use for that method or if you have any questions @ (929) 374-3745
I accept PayPal, Zelle, Cash app.

1 Seed - $10
3 Seeds - $25
5 Seeds - $40
10 Seeds - $70

Sour Diesel
Strawberry Cough
Banana Kush
Black Window
Gelato
Critical Mass
Cherry Pie
Chocolope
Sunset Sherbet
Green Crack
Zkittlez
Gorilla Glue - GG #4
Amnesia Haze
G13
LA Confidential
Gold Leaf
Chem Dawg
Chronic Widow
California Dream
Super Lemon Haze
Bruce Banner
Skywalker
Trainwreck
Purple Haze
Godfather OG - this strain is 30%+ THC content

Responder ↗
sentenza

#68

When I asked about that original spreadsheet, I thought about an Excel file or something you can at least copy paste :grin:

I’ve been using their all mix compound and apparently with good results. Last week of feeding, I will post some updated photos tomorrow.

Responder ↗
sentenza

#69

Thanks for sharing that hard work and experience @DeAzNuTz !

I’m thinking about it, but I’m more inclined to use their all mix compound so I’m not sure how I should adapt.

But I’m in Europe and can access Biobizz products easily, which is not the case for the other ingredients. Also, for me it makes no sense to send “bio products” across an ocean, and I’m trying to get my grow as carbon neutral as possible :wink:

I’ll see and share the results I get with the stock schedule and allmix in 3-4 weeks.

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#70

Thank you and welcome to the community!

You are actually in better shape than us because you have access to all Biobizz products and at half the cost. Don’t worry, I wouldn’t ask you to ship stuff to the states that would be stupid of me.

As far as using all mix is just fine but if you haven’t used it before then be careful because it’s hot soil and it will burn your plans if you don’t know what you’re doing. I recommend starting your seeds and Biobizz Light-Mix soil and when you transplant your seedling into a 1 gallon / 4 Liter pot that’s when you can use All-Mix because by then you plan to have enough established roots and they will be able to handle all those nutrients. If you start with seed then you will stunt it and slow the growth and possibly ruin that plant and you might have to start over.

Just read your previous message and it looks like you already have one grow that you’re about to harvest so it looks like you got your setup figured out. Good luck!

Responder ↗
snAke

#71

I use Bio Bizz too. I fill my 20l fabric pots with All Mix, then i dig a hole with the size of a solo Cup and fill light Mix in. I Put the seed in the light Mix. After germination i give Root juce with every Spray. So the roots can develope in light Mix. I dont transplant i use the Last pot for Photos and Autos. Less Stress than, they have Stress enough with topping. I alleays have good results with my way. I actual have my 3rd Indoor Grow running. Its different to my previus Outdoor grows. But now i think im now good with indoor.
Prepared some seeds and Clones for Outdoor in 2 months.
Bio Bizz ist aviable on Amazon.

Responder ↗
sentenza

#72

As promised, here come some fresh photos… Weed porn ahead :grin:

My two babies are SkunkXL from RQS, same batch, same feeding, but they have evolved differently.

The first has a bit less density, but is really colorful and seems heavily loaded with terpens:

The other is more on the green side, but density seems higher:

I think this mostly related to temperature not being homogeneous enough. The less colored one is closer to the air intake with substantial variation in temp.

This baby has also suffered a light burn I think, and I’m playing it safer now:

The other is just gorgeous! I would never have bet on such results for my first indoor grow:


Still feeding 2 times, and then flush.

Responder ↗
Graywave

#73

Looks incredible and from this angle this cola is a monster wow Holy smokes great job :cold_face: so much frost @sentenza

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#75

Biobizz is great! All-Mix it’s not available in United States or Amazon, unfortunately. I use Light-Mix and to provide all of the nutrients myself. The fact that you are starting your seeds in such a big pot, it takes them much longer to establish those roots and start growing faster. I’m talking about photoperiod seeds, NOT autos. If you start photos in a Solo cup or 10cm x 10cm container until you need to water them every other day or every day, that’s when it’s time to transplant into a 1 gallon / 4 L plastic pot until you need to water them every other day or every day, that’s when they will go in into their final 3 or 5 gallon / 20 - 30 L pot. You’ll notice how much more root growth you’ll get which will promote growth and bigger and fatter buds :wink:
Autos on another hand are not recommended to transplant that many times because they’re bedtime is short and they don’t have time to stress and recuperate.l, so the best way is to do a solo cup and from solo until their final home when they need water every other day.
Do an experiment with two of them side by side one the way you do it and one the way I just explained, and see for yourself.

Responder ↗
sentenza

#76

Hi guys,

So yesterday was that long awaited day… Harvest!

Sharing a few pictures for your pleasure :wink:







It was impossible to cure both in the same evening. Back to it :rofl:

Responder ↗
sentenza

#80

These are both feminised photo SkunkXL from RQS. Old school :wink:

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#81

There beautiful! But then by the looks !! Photopariod !!!
I get my seed from there to! These one’s from London seeds. Com I’m going autos for another run!
Sorry just reading again and you told me fem ! Amazing :clap: Grow @sentenza

Responder ↗
Austingreenest

#82

If I transplanted mine from a 2 gallon to a 15 gallon fabric pot, is that why my plant isn’t growing well? (I got it in the 2 gallon with 16” height). But recently it has seemed to not grow as fast or develop buds quickly. And now the leaves are cupping which is a sign of an unhealthy plant. Just don’t get how it could start doing this with no big changes except 1. Added little c02 bag and then moved my old light closer 24”+/- few inches… someone suggested providing as much light as possible.

Only thing that might make sense is that I pruned it twice, one day after the other.

Any ideas? I am however getting the soil tested at the U of F Agriculture School / dept. so hopefully that will pin point the issue.








Responder ↗
BigWorm

#83

Ur plant looks just fine to me!!.. And a plant takes time for the Bud Sites to develop, it’ll happen just be Patient… From what I can see Ur plant looks just fine…

Responder ↗
Yogi420420

#85

Your plant looks 10 times better than before brother! Great job in making all the right changes!!

Responder ↗

Responder