How much longer?

28 respuestas · 366 visitas

SoulOurGarden

#4

You’ll want to get right up close to them it’ll be too hard to see if there’s any ambers from this far

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#5

You gotta get closer you cant tell from this far away. I saw someone say they can see it but you cant. I can tell you still have at least a week or so left becuz of the white pistols you still have but you cant tell for sure, it will be an educated guess with out a jewelers loupe

Responder ↗
haggar152

#6

I’ve grown gelato auto and it took a little over 13 weeks. Its a slow finisher.

Responder ↗
JayBone71

#7


I was able to conjure this up and look at the tri chromes… At this point they’re all just milky looking. So she germinated September 2nd and here we are November 12th so that puts me around 70 72 days at this point. I wish I could have took a picture but my wireless microscope doesn’t get here till Tuesday.


Responder ↗
SoulOurGarden

#8

You should be able to hold that loupe to your phone camera and then literally be an inch away from where you want to take a picture. When I use my clip on I’m pretty much touching the plant with the camera

Responder ↗
JayBone71

#9

Since I thought I was close, I shut off my humidifier and the rh is down to between 30 & 40%> Should I rurn it back on?

Responder ↗
JayBone71

#11

Ugh…so turn it back on but when the lights go out it rises pretty high.

Responder ↗
SoulOurGarden

#12

Do you have it running off a controller? It’ll help you immensely. I have a dehum/hum in all of my tents so I can keep my environment within 1° or 1.5% and I literally never have to worry about my enviornment

Responder ↗
JayBone71

#13

I do have a dual timer I could use to turn off at lights out but don’t think my humidifier would default back to the settings if power is cut. When it has constant power I can adjust the %. So it is a digital humidistat built-in and not a separate controller.

Responder ↗
JayBone71

#14

So I noticed this yellowing today…any clues? Only thing I have changed is switching to straight water and no nutes since the end of flowering is closing in.

Responder ↗
SoulOurGarden

#15

100% normal it’s the plant using the remaining nutrients in the soil and plant itself. ThTs what you want, especially if you’re using synthetic nutrients. That’s the purpose of the flush, to flush out the synth junk and with that comes nutrient deficiency symptoms but again it’s normal. When I harvest mine after the 48 hour darkness the shader leaves are yellow sometimes shrivelled right up

Responder ↗
haggar152

#16

There’s at least two weeks left on that plantt. don’t chop it too early those buds are gonna get fatter.

Responder ↗
JayBone71

#17

Okay to continue with just water or should I give her more nutes like big bloom and tiger bloom?

Responder ↗
JayBone71

#18

Thanks everyone! My digital microscope comes today so hoping to post some decent trichrome pictures!

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#19

Just water from now on out if it was me. I will flush with just water and I use flawless finish but you dobt need it, but I will do that for 10 to 14 days.

Responder ↗
JayBone71

#20

So when I flush…am I trying to have the run off be clear each time? I am using a blend of Fox Farms Happy Frog and Ocean Forest.

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#21

Yes but you want to have run off every time u water. I put about a gallon of water thru 3 gallon pots. U want ur plants to use up all of the rest of the nutrients that they have left in em. It will help with flavor and smoothness of ur smoke. Looks like u have done great so far just make sure u do ur own research on whatever we say also. Happy growing!

Responder ↗
JayBone71

#23

Okay this is her today. There are a few amber trichromes but only af ew. Also noticing leaf burn.


ShoulId I go ahead and harvest her

Responder ↗

Responder