Thanks for the reminder on co2 bag totally forgot to order 2
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14652 respuestas · 75756 visitas
I’m here to help! ![]()
Just found this gem.
The Soil Cannabis Is Grown In Affects THC, CBD And Terpene Levels, Federally Funded Study Shows - Marijuana Moment The Soil Cannabis Is Grown In Affects THC, CBD And Terpene Levels, Federally Funded Study Shows - Marijuana Moment
I wonder if this can be duplicated
So this morning my wife lifted a leaf an it just popped off while watering, is that normal? Will it shock the plant at all this early in flower, I’m guessing cause it was a single leaf it won’t really matter all that much just curious an overthinking it most likely.
It’ll be fine
It won’t even notice if it’s just one
Finally, I can use the vegetation tent as intended.
Today, they were potted up.
2x purple zkittlez (15l and 12l)
1x big Bud (12l)
1x permanent marker (16l)

The cereal milk in the bottom right corner can still grow for one to two weeks, then it will go into a 20l pot.




I had to harvest the tangerine Dream earlier due to renewed pollen sac findings.
But the four remaining branches are still heavy.
In return, the automatic ak48 and Gorilla glue have more space under the new light


![]()
Yeah I was gonna say looks like nitrogen.





















