How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14652 respuestas · 75756 visitas

KilliczGe

#11418

Finally, I can use the vegetation tent as intended.

Today, they were potted up.

2x purple zkittlez (15l and 12l)
1x big Bud (12l)
1x permanent marker (16l)

IMG_1641

The cereal milk in the bottom right corner can still grow for one to two weeks, then it will go into a 20l pot.

IMG_1576
IMG_1577
IMG_1578
IMG_1565

I had to harvest the tangerine Dream earlier due to renewed pollen sac findings.
But the four remaining branches are still heavy.

In return, the automatic ak48 and Gorilla glue have more space under the new light

IMG_1642
![IMG_1643|666x500](upload://7Mojg22Xnd0Cak46vMrcm3prS4a.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11420

After 5 days now of no power because a clown of a technician cooked my meter while fixing something I had to make the call to chop a bit early. Probably a couple of weeks from where I wanted them but they were getting worse and worse as time went by. Almost no amber trichomes at all but nearly no clear either so will still be good for rosin and edibles if nothing else. I’ll get some pics when I have more light to work in

Responder ↗
VampireKing420

#11421

2 coming down next week

⁰

It got below freezing for a few days so I got to check out my new heater and the humidifiers. The girls are loving them and I put lights up in the greenhouse for extra wattage since it’s been dark and cloudy like it’s going to snow.

Also if the leaves are falling off your plant guy, I had the same issue. Your plant is lacking nutrients to certain areas of the plant and they begin to look different and fall off easily. If it gets too bad pull a leaf off every node til you get to where you get the snap back when you hit the good foliage. Cut off what’s effected because it could be bacteria related. Just an idea.

10 days left on this one and 22 on the other 7

Responder ↗
VampireKing420

#11422

So I just started using this app recently so next year I’ll be doing my grow log from start to finish. Hey remjob665 my buddy has some very heat resistant strains indica dominant nothing pure but I believe you will have success with them. I also am here and can help you out if you have any questions. This is my first time using equipment on a grow and it did make a difference but I did all this for under $350 US you could get a AC and control the heat spiked. I’ll see if I can find an effective one for you and the cheapest way to run it is to use a generator preferably an inverter one. Or solar for dehumidifier and fans.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11423

Yeah I don’t think I explained it properly it didn’t just fall off it came off when my wife brushed past it watering, an yeah there’s a few affordable ACs around an I’d love to give those heat resistant strains a try.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#11424

Wow what a shit thing to happen bud I’m sorry to hear that and hope the bud smokes great still. From how you described it sounds like it should be good still

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11427

Thanks for that as I have just found a few yellow leave at the very bottom of one of the plants, I’m trying to figure out if it’s nutrients or lack of light or both but it’s been given the same amount of nutes as the others, so it could just be hungrier then the others, I’m not entirely sure yet.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11428

Yellowing from the bottom up usually means it’s looking for a little extra nitrogen and drawing it from the leaves but that will just about always happen at about this time when it’s working super hard. Unless it starts to spread dramatically I wouldn’t worry about it. Some plants just want a little bit more of some things.

Responder ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#11429

Howzit Folks! It’s been a while, I’ve recently moved to a new apartment so I’ve had to hold back on growing for abit. Still have enough stock to last me a few months I think. Will probably put up my tent again in January now. Mostly here to see the monsters you guys are growing :fire::flexed_biceps:t5:

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11432

Half strength/dialuted horti bloom thanks to crackadoo, haha I’m only using half strength because of the slow release nutes an fertilizers in the soil, but it’s really been liking the extra nutes so I may up the strength of them by a quarter next watering.

Responder ↗
VampireKing420

#11434

Just cuz it was brought up. I use instant feed nitrogen and it works better than fox farm and it 1.5 pounds of dry concentrate for 7$

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11436

All trimmed an watered this morning, hope i did ok, first time defoilating so much an first trim I’ve done in flower.

Responder ↗

Responder