How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14652 respuestas · 75756 visitas

El_Gintsa_13

#11429

Howzit Folks! It’s been a while, I’ve recently moved to a new apartment so I’ve had to hold back on growing for abit. Still have enough stock to last me a few months I think. Will probably put up my tent again in January now. Mostly here to see the monsters you guys are growing :fire::flexed_biceps:t5:

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11432

Half strength/dialuted horti bloom thanks to crackadoo, haha I’m only using half strength because of the slow release nutes an fertilizers in the soil, but it’s really been liking the extra nutes so I may up the strength of them by a quarter next watering.

Responder ↗
VampireKing420

#11434

Just cuz it was brought up. I use instant feed nitrogen and it works better than fox farm and it 1.5 pounds of dry concentrate for 7$

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11436

All trimmed an watered this morning, hope i did ok, first time defoilating so much an first trim I’ve done in flower.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11439

If you are using the nutes I gave you it would be just about time to start feeding the late bloom stuff instead now too

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11440

Awesome today is day 21, I watered with bloom this morning should I continue that for the rest of the week an switch to late bloom then?

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11442

Well it’s conflicting online some say 8-10 weeks a couple places say 10-14 weeks for one of the strains but 14 seems a bit long though.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11443

You could have taken out more of those bottom leaves had you wanted to. Typically day 21 of flower I strip the entire bottom 3rd of the plant, leaves, branches and buds. Let it focus its energy up top and limit the amount of larf you get from the bottom of the plant.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11444

Sweet I’ll definitely keep that in mind next grow, to be honest I was worried about going overboard hahaha, I was definitely considering some low branches with the tiny buds on them.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11446

I would finish week with the bloom and swap it over starting from next week in that case

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11447

Awesome, I’ll change after this week the, let’s see how go, 5 weeks to go

Responder ↗

Responder