How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14652 respuestas · 75756 visitas

Crackadoo

#11439

If you are using the nutes I gave you it would be just about time to start feeding the late bloom stuff instead now too

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11440

Awesome today is day 21, I watered with bloom this morning should I continue that for the rest of the week an switch to late bloom then?

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11442

Well it’s conflicting online some say 8-10 weeks a couple places say 10-14 weeks for one of the strains but 14 seems a bit long though.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11443

You could have taken out more of those bottom leaves had you wanted to. Typically day 21 of flower I strip the entire bottom 3rd of the plant, leaves, branches and buds. Let it focus its energy up top and limit the amount of larf you get from the bottom of the plant.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11444

Sweet I’ll definitely keep that in mind next grow, to be honest I was worried about going overboard hahaha, I was definitely considering some low branches with the tiny buds on them.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11446

I would finish week with the bloom and swap it over starting from next week in that case

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11447

Awesome, I’ll change after this week the, let’s see how go, 5 weeks to go

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#11450

Yours are also looking really awesome dude I’m so glad to see this run going well for ya bud

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#11452

Lookin good yall. Wishing everyone the best grow of their life this run! I’m going less is more this run, no trellis, less training, etc

Responder ↗
sentenza

#11453

My babies are now 5 weeks old and got topped for second time yesterday:

I plan to start flowering in 2 days, only 37 days from germination!

The CO2 is clearly making things fast, but I think I may have pushed lighting a bit too much, too early and they are quite low… but strong!

I’ve been training them a bit also, but I always mess with the clip and I broke 3 branches when removing them. I need to find something better for next grow.

I’ve reached a good control of my environment (read VPD/PPFD/PPM/Temp) and it seems to pay off!

More in the grow logs:

Responder ↗
sentenza

#11455

It depends a lot on your strains, some won’t generate much or at all. I would say week 5-6 of flowering at minimum.

Responder ↗

Responder