Well it’s conflicting online some say 8-10 weeks a couple places say 10-14 weeks for one of the strains but 14 seems a bit long though.
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14651 respuestas · 75755 visitas
You could have taken out more of those bottom leaves had you wanted to. Typically day 21 of flower I strip the entire bottom 3rd of the plant, leaves, branches and buds. Let it focus its energy up top and limit the amount of larf you get from the bottom of the plant.
Sweet I’ll definitely keep that in mind next grow, to be honest I was worried about going overboard hahaha, I was definitely considering some low branches with the tiny buds on them.
Id say 8-10 weeks for all considering the majority says 8-10.
I would finish week with the bloom and swap it over starting from next week in that case
Awesome, I’ll change after this week the, let’s see how go, 5 weeks to go
Those are coming along real nice. Hell yeah dude
Yours are also looking really awesome dude I’m so glad to see this run going well for ya bud
Thanks man I’m super stoked myself with them hahaha.
Lookin good yall. Wishing everyone the best grow of their life this run! I’m going less is more this run, no trellis, less training, etc
My babies are now 5 weeks old and got topped for second time yesterday:
I plan to start flowering in 2 days, only 37 days from germination!
The CO2 is clearly making things fast, but I think I may have pushed lighting a bit too much, too early and they are quite low… but strong!
I’ve been training them a bit also, but I always mess with the clip and I broke 3 branches when removing them. I need to find something better for next grow.
I’ve reached a good control of my environment (read VPD/PPFD/PPM/Temp) and it seems to pay off!
More in the grow logs:
Just curious here when is the earliest pistils start turning orange?
It depends a lot on your strains, some won’t generate much or at all. I would say week 5-6 of flowering at minimum.
Ok then I might have a problem haha.
It doesn’t look bad… For how long are they in flowering?
Today is day 22
As it develops and stacks up it will go through a few batches of pistils with fresh ones coming through all the time so its a normal part of the process
Thanks guys I thought as much I saw somewhere something explaining it like that to









