How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14652 respuestas · 75756 visitas

sentenza

#11455

It depends a lot on your strains, some won’t generate much or at all. I would say week 5-6 of flowering at minimum.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11457

Cause I have pistils turning orange, I’ll send through pics, but this early I don’t think is good.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11460

As it develops and stacks up it will go through a few batches of pistils with fresh ones coming through all the time so its a normal part of the process

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11461

Thanks guys I thought as much I saw somewhere something explaining it like that to

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11462

The old ones become part of the bud itself and new ones form around the outside if that makes sense

Responder ↗
GGG

#11468

So few year back I had a red poison auto herm and I think it pollinated the amnesia.

I collect the seed from the amnesia and tested a seed.

Also tested another seed witch turned out very similar.

Now I have just done a 3rd seed from that batch…

And omg the purple genetics from the red poison have really come through on this one

Dose that confirm my theory??

:green_heart::green_heart:

Responder ↗
GGG

#11473

Unknown outdoor plants. Cold nights rolling in now wonder if they make it…

Red poison x amnesia

Special Queen

Cookie gelato

Gorilla cookies

Full house

Responder ↗

Responder