Thanks guys I thought as much I saw somewhere something explaining it like that to
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14650 respuestas · 75748 visitas
The old ones become part of the bud itself and new ones form around the outside if that makes sense
Yeah the explaintion I saw said this is like phase one of it.
Starting to get a little frosty hahaha
Don’t be shy on your flower nutrients, now is the time to push hard!
Push it, push it real good ![]()
So few year back I had a red poison auto herm and I think it pollinated the amnesia.
I collect the seed from the amnesia and tested a seed.
Also tested another seed witch turned out very similar.
Now I have just done a 3rd seed from that batch…
And omg the purple genetics from the red poison have really come through on this one
Dose that confirm my theory??
![]()
![]()
I’d say theory confirmed
Cruising through week 3 guys ![]()
Unknown outdoor plants. Cold nights rolling in now wonder if they make it…
Red poison x amnesia
Special Queen
Cookie gelato
Gorilla cookies
Full house
I found what I believe was a single Nanna in one bud so I took a preemptive strike an picked it with wet tweezers, not taken any chances, should have taken a pic, but I’m 90% sure it was based on all pics an it being slightly yellowy green like a really light bright green, definitely did not look like a tiny single leaf either, very long oval shaped.
Do you mean nute locked out, it’s odd growth but from what I can see no pollen sacs or Nana’s






































