It doesn’t look bad… For how long are they in flowering?
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14651 respuestas · 75755 visitas
Today is day 22
As it develops and stacks up it will go through a few batches of pistils with fresh ones coming through all the time so its a normal part of the process
Thanks guys I thought as much I saw somewhere something explaining it like that to
The old ones become part of the bud itself and new ones form around the outside if that makes sense
Yeah the explaintion I saw said this is like phase one of it.
Starting to get a little frosty hahaha
Don’t be shy on your flower nutrients, now is the time to push hard!
Push it, push it real good ![]()
So few year back I had a red poison auto herm and I think it pollinated the amnesia.
I collect the seed from the amnesia and tested a seed.
Also tested another seed witch turned out very similar.
Now I have just done a 3rd seed from that batch…
And omg the purple genetics from the red poison have really come through on this one
Dose that confirm my theory??
![]()
![]()
I’d say theory confirmed
Cruising through week 3 guys ![]()
Unknown outdoor plants. Cold nights rolling in now wonder if they make it…
Red poison x amnesia
Special Queen
Cookie gelato
Gorilla cookies
Full house
I found what I believe was a single Nanna in one bud so I took a preemptive strike an picked it with wet tweezers, not taken any chances, should have taken a pic, but I’m 90% sure it was based on all pics an it being slightly yellowy green like a really light bright green, definitely did not look like a tiny single leaf either, very long oval shaped.



































