How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14650 respuestas · 75748 visitas

GGG

#11468

So few year back I had a red poison auto herm and I think it pollinated the amnesia.

I collect the seed from the amnesia and tested a seed.

Also tested another seed witch turned out very similar.

Now I have just done a 3rd seed from that batch…

And omg the purple genetics from the red poison have really come through on this one

Dose that confirm my theory??

:green_heart::green_heart:

Responder ↗
GGG

#11473

Unknown outdoor plants. Cold nights rolling in now wonder if they make it…

Red poison x amnesia

Special Queen

Cookie gelato

Gorilla cookies

Full house

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11476

I found what I believe was a single Nanna in one bud so I took a preemptive strike an picked it with wet tweezers, not taken any chances, should have taken a pic, but I’m 90% sure it was based on all pics an it being slightly yellowy green like a really light bright green, definitely did not look like a tiny single leaf either, very long oval shaped.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#11478

Hey guys! My buddy locked out his plant and it looks like it hermed. What do you think?

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11480

Do you mean nute locked out, it’s odd growth but from what I can see no pollen sacs or Nana’s

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11481

So I don’t believe it’s hermd, I could be wrong an I’ll wait for some more experienced guys to chime in but that’s my opinion, I’m not experienced with lock out either.

Responder ↗
ItsOzzie

#11482

It look kinda droopy and has some curled burned leafs. Did the soil or coco get really dry? Kinda what i see. Also, where you see the herm? I couldn’t really tell.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#11483

I’m not convinced it hermed but he is. I haven’t seen it in person tho. He said he overfed flower nutes, it’s in soil and doubt it got dry. It almost looks like it’s revegging to me? Any thoughts?

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11484

If he way over fed that could explain the crunchy looking bits, I can’t see anything that suggests it’s done the hermie though.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11485

An over feed that does that sort of damage will stress the shit out of it too though so that might explain the funny shaped leaves while it’s bouncing back but I don’t know for sure

Responder ↗

Responder