How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 respuestas · 75755 visitas

Mjcalifornia

#11478

Hey guys! My buddy locked out his plant and it looks like it hermed. What do you think?

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11480

Do you mean nute locked out, it’s odd growth but from what I can see no pollen sacs or Nana’s

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11481

So I don’t believe it’s hermd, I could be wrong an I’ll wait for some more experienced guys to chime in but that’s my opinion, I’m not experienced with lock out either.

Responder ↗
ItsOzzie

#11482

It look kinda droopy and has some curled burned leafs. Did the soil or coco get really dry? Kinda what i see. Also, where you see the herm? I couldn’t really tell.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#11483

I’m not convinced it hermed but he is. I haven’t seen it in person tho. He said he overfed flower nutes, it’s in soil and doubt it got dry. It almost looks like it’s revegging to me? Any thoughts?

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11484

If he way over fed that could explain the crunchy looking bits, I can’t see anything that suggests it’s done the hermie though.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11485

An over feed that does that sort of damage will stress the shit out of it too though so that might explain the funny shaped leaves while it’s bouncing back but I don’t know for sure

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11489

Definitely time to switch the food on your next feed day. They are starting to look really nice

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11490

Awesome an I will as planned, today was last day of the horti bloom next feed is Monday starting the late bloom nutes, up to 3L each now an they seem to be drinking it fast af.

Responder ↗
VampireKing420

#11492

Leaf discoloration and stretch shows it not healthy enough to produce buds so it’s going to try to stay alive and find a food source

And today is harvest day on 2 of 8

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11496

Look at my pics for a comparison, there’s no pollen sacs on yours in that pic

Responder ↗

Responder