Hey it was flowering then reverted back to veg.
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14649 respuestas · 75726 visitas
Leaf discoloration and stretch shows it not healthy enough to produce buds so itâs going to try to stay alive and find a food source
And today is harvest day on 2 of 8
Still none that I can see.
He thinks itâs an auto but I told him most pics look like itâs revegging
Look at my pics for a comparison, thereâs no pollen sacs on yours in that pic
Makes me feel better. I told him last night not to pull it just quite yet
Iâve had no experience in the nute lock out or reveging but after the first hermie I had it is now super easy to identify for me even in the very early stage of a hermie Iâm pretty confident with knowing what Iâm looking at, my first grow really was a good learning curve hahaha, it is possible though with the amount of Stress itâs been through to possibly hermie with th new growth if he can get her to bounce back.
I think the worst Iâve dealt with indoors would be foxtailing or spider mites. I have two small plants reveg but I didnât really care much about them so didnât pay as much attention to them but they bounced back nicely. He wants to chop because heâs afraid of pollen everywhere but I told him to give me a day to see what you guys think lol
I reckon show him my pics from earlier today itâll be more obvious what is an isnât a pollen sac, I reckon definitely give it ago bringing em back an just watch for sacs an nanas, I found what I believe was a single Nana in one of my buds none anywhere else on the plant just the one an on one bud so I plucked it with wet tweezers to be careful, should have taken a picture for my records but looked exactly like it from pics an I ainât taken any chances on this lot of girls.
I hope the pics I put up can help others to in identifying if there plants have hermd, there quite clear an from an early ish stage, I was concerned the moment they formed as they looked odd, like a gut feeling/ sixth sense hahaha
Hello everyone.
Iâm interrupting your discussion for some urgent news.

The nursery looks fantastic.
Oh, and this is a tobacco beetle.

I have a feeling theyâre dying in the flowers because theyâre getting too much THC and getting stuck. ![]()
After flowering, the tent urgently needs to be cleaned.
However they got into the basement ![]()
Day 25 heavy defoliation and topping. I went harder on some to slow them down so others can catch up. I do this heavy defol to make lollipoping easier later on. These have another 25 days until flip.
any tips for slowing down the one or speeding up the other?
I top and heavily defoliate the bigger one. It helps slow it for a couple of days but doesnât guarantee the others will catch up.
thatâs perfect cuz itâs almost ready to top, I wasnât planning on defoliating but will now
I run cocoa and feed daily . . . if I need to slow one down I can skip every other feeding on just that plant, the smaller ones catch up fast.
As jon bon jovi once said, Wooooaaaaaah where halfway there! (Iâm a day early an couldnât help myself)
Iâm in octopots so theyâre bottom fed. Next time I refill Iâll give the smaller one an extra dose to get it going, good idea and thank you!










