How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14650 respuestas · 75748 visitas

Remjob665

#11501

I hope the pics I put up can help others to in identifying if there plants have hermd, there quite clear an from an early ish stage, I was concerned the moment they formed as they looked odd, like a gut feeling/ sixth sense hahaha

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#11502

Hello everyone.
I’m interrupting your discussion for some urgent news.

IMG_1787

The nursery looks fantastic.

Oh, and this is a tobacco beetle.

IMG_1812

I have a feeling they’re dying in the flowers because they’re getting too much THC and getting stuck. :rofl:
After flowering, the tent urgently needs to be cleaned.
However they got into the basement :rofl:

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11503

Day 25 heavy defoliation and topping. I went harder on some to slow them down so others can catch up. I do this heavy defol to make lollipoping easier later on. These have another 25 days until flip.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#11504

Losing My never ending battle of keeping the plants similar size lol. Day 16 for my exodus cheese

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11506

I top and heavily defoliate the bigger one. It helps slow it for a couple of days but doesn’t guarantee the others will catch up.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#11507

that’s perfect cuz it’s almost ready to top, I wasn’t planning on defoliating but will now

Responder ↗
frogyrogy

#11508

I run cocoa and feed daily . . . if I need to slow one down I can skip every other feeding on just that plant, the smaller ones catch up fast.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11509

As jon bon jovi once said, Wooooaaaaaah where halfway there! (I’m a day early an couldn’t help myself)

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#11510

I’m in octopots so they’re bottom fed. Next time I refill I’ll give the smaller one an extra dose to get it going, good idea and thank you!

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11511

You could give the bigger one plain water for a couple of days or however long it takes to drain a res, the other would probably be catching up by then.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#11512

I will do that if it doesn’t catch up soon. Blunt recommended a slight defoliation which I did and the my already look closer. It’s not a huge deal that they’re slightly off in size but I’m just ocd and like everything even and symmetrical lol

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11513

Can not wait for wed, new pH pen, fans an dehumidifier gonna make things a little easier

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11518

Love the Billy names, bong Jovi’s a new one hahaha I’ve definitely heard Billy bong Thorton, half baked maybe been a while since I watched that hahaha, anyways check out how fat the biggest girls are already.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#11520

Those are looking beautiful man I’m wicked happy to see all the success so far man

Responder ↗

Responder