I reckon show him my pics from earlier today it’ll be more obvious what is an isn’t a pollen sac, I reckon definitely give it ago bringing em back an just watch for sacs an nanas, I found what I believe was a single Nana in one of my buds none anywhere else on the plant just the one an on one bud so I plucked it with wet tweezers to be careful, should have taken a picture for my records but looked exactly like it from pics an I ain’t taken any chances on this lot of girls.
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14650 respuestas · 75748 visitas
I hope the pics I put up can help others to in identifying if there plants have hermd, there quite clear an from an early ish stage, I was concerned the moment they formed as they looked odd, like a gut feeling/ sixth sense hahaha
Hello everyone.
I’m interrupting your discussion for some urgent news.

The nursery looks fantastic.
Oh, and this is a tobacco beetle.

I have a feeling they’re dying in the flowers because they’re getting too much THC and getting stuck. ![]()
After flowering, the tent urgently needs to be cleaned.
However they got into the basement ![]()
Day 25 heavy defoliation and topping. I went harder on some to slow them down so others can catch up. I do this heavy defol to make lollipoping easier later on. These have another 25 days until flip.
any tips for slowing down the one or speeding up the other?
I top and heavily defoliate the bigger one. It helps slow it for a couple of days but doesn’t guarantee the others will catch up.
that’s perfect cuz it’s almost ready to top, I wasn’t planning on defoliating but will now
I run cocoa and feed daily . . . if I need to slow one down I can skip every other feeding on just that plant, the smaller ones catch up fast.
As jon bon jovi once said, Wooooaaaaaah where halfway there! (I’m a day early an couldn’t help myself)
I’m in octopots so they’re bottom fed. Next time I refill I’ll give the smaller one an extra dose to get it going, good idea and thank you!
You could give the bigger one plain water for a couple of days or however long it takes to drain a res, the other would probably be catching up by then.
I will do that if it doesn’t catch up soon. Blunt recommended a slight defoliation which I did and the my already look closer. It’s not a huge deal that they’re slightly off in size but I’m just ocd and like everything even and symmetrical lol
Can not wait for wed, new pH pen, fans an dehumidifier gonna make things a little easier
Btw started the late bloom this morning crackadoo, let’s gooo
I named my bong. Bong Jovi lol
![]()
![]()
Billy bong Thornton mannnnn
Love the Billy names, bong Jovi’s a new one hahaha I’ve definitely heard Billy bong Thorton, half baked maybe been a while since I watched that hahaha, anyways check out how fat the biggest girls are already.














