How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14651 respuestas Ā· 75753 visitas
Do you mean nute locked out, itās odd growth but from what I can see no pollen sacs or Nanaās
So I donāt believe itās hermd, I could be wrong an Iāll wait for some more experienced guys to chime in but thatās my opinion, Iām not experienced with lock out either.
It look kinda droopy and has some curled burned leafs. Did the soil or coco get really dry? Kinda what i see. Also, where you see the herm? I couldnāt really tell.
Iām not convinced it hermed but he is. I havenāt seen it in person tho. He said he overfed flower nutes, itās in soil and doubt it got dry. It almost looks like itās revegging to me? Any thoughts?
If he way over fed that could explain the crunchy looking bits, I canāt see anything that suggests itās done the hermie though.
An over feed that does that sort of damage will stress the shit out of it too though so that might explain the funny shaped leaves while itās bouncing back but I donāt know for sure
This was my first grow an it hermd so hereās some good pics to go by.
Definitely time to switch the food on your next feed day. They are starting to look really nice
Awesome an I will as planned, today was last day of the horti bloom next feed is Monday starting the late bloom nutes, up to 3L each now an they seem to be drinking it fast af.
Hey it was flowering then reverted back to veg.
Leaf discoloration and stretch shows it not healthy enough to produce buds so itās going to try to stay alive and find a food source
And today is harvest day on 2 of 8
Still none that I can see.
He thinks itās an auto but I told him most pics look like itās revegging
Look at my pics for a comparison, thereās no pollen sacs on yours in that pic
Makes me feel better. I told him last night not to pull it just quite yet
Iāve had no experience in the nute lock out or reveging but after the first hermie I had it is now super easy to identify for me even in the very early stage of a hermie Iām pretty confident with knowing what Iām looking at, my first grow really was a good learning curve hahaha, it is possible though with the amount of Stress itās been through to possibly hermie with th new growth if he can get her to bounce back.














