How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 respuestas · 75755 visitas

Remjob665

#11444

Sweet I’ll definitely keep that in mind next grow, to be honest I was worried about going overboard hahaha, I was definitely considering some low branches with the tiny buds on them.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11446

I would finish week with the bloom and swap it over starting from next week in that case

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11447

Awesome, I’ll change after this week the, let’s see how go, 5 weeks to go

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#11450

Yours are also looking really awesome dude I’m so glad to see this run going well for ya bud

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#11452

Lookin good yall. Wishing everyone the best grow of their life this run! I’m going less is more this run, no trellis, less training, etc

Responder ↗
sentenza

#11453

My babies are now 5 weeks old and got topped for second time yesterday:

I plan to start flowering in 2 days, only 37 days from germination!

The CO2 is clearly making things fast, but I think I may have pushed lighting a bit too much, too early and they are quite low… but strong!

I’ve been training them a bit also, but I always mess with the clip and I broke 3 branches when removing them. I need to find something better for next grow.

I’ve reached a good control of my environment (read VPD/PPFD/PPM/Temp) and it seems to pay off!

More in the grow logs:

Responder ↗
sentenza

#11455

It depends a lot on your strains, some won’t generate much or at all. I would say week 5-6 of flowering at minimum.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11457

Cause I have pistils turning orange, I’ll send through pics, but this early I don’t think is good.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11460

As it develops and stacks up it will go through a few batches of pistils with fresh ones coming through all the time so its a normal part of the process

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11461

Thanks guys I thought as much I saw somewhere something explaining it like that to

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11462

The old ones become part of the bud itself and new ones form around the outside if that makes sense

Responder ↗

Responder