Lmao leave me alone mfker ![]()
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14649 respuestas · 75726 visitas
I actually love wicked lol. You never hear it here in ca
A few weeks of fattening you are going to have some solid looking flowers there
Hell yeah man, I actually can’t wait to have something I grew, such an awesome feeling, I’m actually going through my tiny collection deciding what I want to grow next hahaha
I’m thinking permanent marker an runtz.
Sitting down to your first smoke of something that you grew from start to finish is one of the most rewarding and satisfying smokes you will ever have.
I just started the soak on some cherry pie and wedding cake
Oh man I love wedding cake, is the cherry pie from the same line as black cherry pie if so I’m a fan of both haha.
Oh lol I just check an all 3 are in the same family hahaha
Cherry pie is one of my overall favourite strains. Out of the 3 grows I usually do each year its in at least one of them
I still smile ear to ear for every first smoke after a successful harvest.
I know Ill definitely have the biggest shit eating grin on my face when I get to smoke it hahahaha, by the looks I should have a good months supply at least.
You should end up with a good few bags at least if everything keeps cruising along for you. Even at my house that should cover a couple of months lol
Me too, that anticipation and satisfaction never gets old for me.
I tried Permanent marker myself yesterday and I’m currently growing it. Very tasty and potent.

Runtz is more woody and berry-like, also nice.
Personally, I find Cereal Milk very tasty and effective, if anyone needs a suggestion ![]()
![]()
I also have a Wedding cake seed in storage ![]()
I’ve only read good things about it so far.
Regards ![]()
Idk hahaha a half oz will last me an the missus 4 days a week max an Oz usually 8-10 days a little more if it’s really good, we’ve been cutting back heaps lately though.
Can’t wait to see how your permanent marker goes.
That’s about the same as us, we are around 3 Oz a month unless I get carried away with the press and put an extra one through it
I’m also excited ![]()
Say, in your Photo Friday picture, is that a ski goggle? Or extra grow safety glasses?

Man if I had a press or something to make concentrates that’d be way better haha, best I can do rn is butter hahaha
