How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 respuestas · 75753 visitas

Crackadoo

#11525

A few weeks of fattening you are going to have some solid looking flowers there

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11526

Hell yeah man, I actually can’t wait to have something I grew, such an awesome feeling, I’m actually going through my tiny collection deciding what I want to grow next hahaha

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11528

Sitting down to your first smoke of something that you grew from start to finish is one of the most rewarding and satisfying smokes you will ever have.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11530

Oh man I love wedding cake, is the cherry pie from the same line as black cherry pie if so I’m a fan of both haha.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11532

Cherry pie is one of my overall favourite strains. Out of the 3 grows I usually do each year its in at least one of them

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11534

I know Ill definitely have the biggest shit eating grin on my face when I get to smoke it hahahaha, by the looks I should have a good months supply at least.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11535

You should end up with a good few bags at least if everything keeps cruising along for you. Even at my house that should cover a couple of months lol

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#11537

I tried Permanent marker myself yesterday and I’m currently growing it. Very tasty and potent.

IMG_1865

Runtz is more woody and berry-like, also nice.

Personally, I find Cereal Milk very tasty and effective, if anyone needs a suggestion :face_blowing_a_kiss::victory_hand:t3:

I also have a Wedding cake seed in storage :drooling_face:
I’ve only read good things about it so far.

Regards :vulcan_salute:

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11538

Idk hahaha a half oz will last me an the missus 4 days a week max an Oz usually 8-10 days a little more if it’s really good, we’ve been cutting back heaps lately though.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11540

That’s about the same as us, we are around 3 Oz a month unless I get carried away with the press and put an extra one through it

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#11541

I’m also excited :star_struck:

Say, in your Photo Friday picture, is that a ski goggle? Or extra grow safety glasses?

IMG_1870

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11542

Man if I had a press or something to make concentrates that’d be way better haha, best I can do rn is butter hahaha

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11543

Hahaha just some Pit viper sun glasses, they work really well in the bright light, makes everything super clear to see.

Responder ↗

Responder