




14652 respuestas · 75756 visitas





Looking really good man!
Thanks man, temps have been quite high here the last few days, been hard to keep it down humidity has been fine an easy to keep down atleast, another day or two of 30+°c heat then the rain will cool it down for the next week.
Well they have developers such as you and I on their platform. They should make the code open sourced so we can contribute
Thinking about getting something like this for drying/curing I’ve seen a few ppl use them wonder if itd be a worth getting?
Most have temp an humidity control.
I’m waiting on vivosun’s vcure. I got it on pre-order. I believe it will be available for purchase the beginning of next year. Not sure about the one you posted.
I’ll have to check that out.
I have been wanting a cannatrol for a long time but can’t justify the price. I was about to start buying bits and pieces to build one and then vivosun went and started making one so now I’m back to waiting until they fully release it and I can see the price.
Per their crowd funding the retail price will be $999 USD. I got mine during the funding campaign for 700.
If they stick to that I can probably make it work, I’ll wait to see how it goes for you first though
Drying is one of the most unpredictable times for me when it comes to environment so eliminating that variable would be brilliant
I’m sure there will be discount codes from influencers too. So you may be able to get like 10-25% off.
Oh yeah, thanks I hadn’t thought of that for anything I have bought for a while now.
Purple punch automatic

White widow automatic

Big Bud Fem

Permanent Marker Fem

Purple zkittlez 2 fem

Purple zkittlez 1 fem

Cereal milk fem

First, they’re getting some rest before moving on ![]()
Greetings ![]()
![]()
A question to everyone.
If one says the plant should grow for 40-60 days.
Do you count from germination? Or from the first 5-finger leaf?
I think counting from germination makes sense to me. How do you do it?
I normally count from the time I put into soil after germination so I guess I’m in between that. I also don’t pay attention to the timeline provided by breeder so I’m a bad person to ask ![]()
Yes, that’s basically when the seed has germinated. ![]()
I see it the same way. When the seed shows its root, the life cycle begins, and it’s Day 1. From then on, it grows.
Most of mine are now 30 days after germination, so I think I’ll let them grow for another 10-30 days. ![]()
Depends on if it’s a photo or auto. Autos I count from when the pop through the soil. Photos they usually mean the flowering duration.