How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14652 respuestas · 75756 visitas

Remjob665

#11580

Thanks man, temps have been quite high here the last few days, been hard to keep it down humidity has been fine an easy to keep down atleast, another day or two of 30+°c heat then the rain will cool it down for the next week.

Responder ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#11581

Well they have developers such as you and I on their platform. They should make the code open sourced so we can contribute

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11583

Thinking about getting something like this for drying/curing I’ve seen a few ppl use them wonder if itd be a worth getting?

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11585

I’m waiting on vivosun’s vcure. I got it on pre-order. I believe it will be available for purchase the beginning of next year. Not sure about the one you posted.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11587

I have been wanting a cannatrol for a long time but can’t justify the price. I was about to start buying bits and pieces to build one and then vivosun went and started making one so now I’m back to waiting until they fully release it and I can see the price.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11589

If they stick to that I can probably make it work, I’ll wait to see how it goes for you first though

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11590

Drying is one of the most unpredictable times for me when it comes to environment so eliminating that variable would be brilliant

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11592

Oh yeah, thanks I hadn’t thought of that for anything I have bought for a while now.

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#11593

Purple punch automatic

IMG_1933

White widow automatic

IMG_1934

Big Bud Fem

IMG_1927

Permanent Marker Fem

IMG_1928

Purple zkittlez 2 fem

IMG_1929

Purple zkittlez 1 fem

IMG_1930

Cereal milk fem
IMG_1931

First, they’re getting some rest before moving on :slight_smile:

Greetings :four_leaf_clover::victory_hand:t3:

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#11594

A question to everyone.
If one says the plant should grow for 40-60 days.
Do you count from germination? Or from the first 5-finger leaf?
I think counting from germination makes sense to me. How do you do it?

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#11595

I normally count from the time I put into soil after germination so I guess I’m in between that. I also don’t pay attention to the timeline provided by breeder so I’m a bad person to ask :rofl:

Responder ↗

Responder