How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14652 respuestas · 75756 visitas

sentenza

#11551

Today my babies are 7 weeks old and in flowering stage for 4 days. The stretch seems to be going fine and I’m gently training them to conquer more space:

The silver haze is smaller than the 2 others, so I had to give it a lift :slight_smile:

I wanted to add an additional light, but I can see it is going to become tricky to manage temperature in my space if I had more watts as I would prefer to to introduce a airco into the mix. So I will remain at a “reasonable” PPFD level at 850-1000.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11552

Looks like you are killing it! That shade of green shows amazing health. Great job! Can’t wait to see the results.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11553

Hahaha I’m very aware of that an it is on low an ocilating it’s also not very strong same with the small one.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11554

Id even say some tent fans are stronger, though I wish I could send a vid so I could get a second opinion incase.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11555

Yeah my tent fans from ac infinity are really strong. That’s why they only blow under or above the canopy. I got wind burn my first grow not knowing the consequences. I’m glad you’re taking the necessary precautions. You have a great grow going on, I just didn’t want to see you unknowingly diminish your results.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11556

Thanks man an yeah I thoroughly researched alot on all thing growing so took precautions from the start, also both fans are blowing under canopy an the top fan just above the canopy.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11557

Only branches getting really knocked about are low weaker ones with more then likely larf on them anyway an it’s for a really small amount of time while the fan ocilates.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11560

Yeah I came across a few set ups with this idea a while back an it works a treat.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11561

Ok so I went with the facing the corner on high for the big one, airflow is good an constant but struggling to get temp down past 30 an humidity down, I really need a dehumidifier whitch I can pick up in a couple days.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11562

Scratch that humidity is now coming down just extremely slowly an temps steady at 30/31°c

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#11563

permanent marker
Day 27 in total since germination.

Today, the top was removed and set as a cutting.

IMG_1895
IMG_1887

Big Bud and Purple Zkittlez #1 as well.

IMG_1897
IMG_1886
IMG_1894
IMG_1899

Will be watered tomorrow.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11564

This app is really unstable this is my home screen today no matter how many times I close the app and clear the cashe. It has given me a weird home screen in the past (not one like this but not like the normal one). It’s becoming increasingly more often and makes the app a pain to utilize. Can a mod please look into this?

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11566

This is now the new home screen I get

I truly believe the code written for this app is dirty and sloppy. As someone who used to code websites and apps, there is definitely a coding issue. Clean code is imperative to smooth functions

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11567

I’m getting the same thing this morning, it was annoying as to navigate for a sec.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11568

I don’t have any experience with the coding side of things I just know it took me a good couple of minutes to figure out what was happening. Too early in the day for that lol

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11569

Yeah this has been an issue I’ve dealt with for more than a year now. I finally had enough and posted about it. Do they not use their own app?

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11570

Also I want to clarify I’m seeing this on a Samsung fold 5 android. I know this may be different on an apple phone if it’s available there. They have strict standards so stuff like this doesn’t occur with apps from their app store.

Responder ↗

Responder