Yeah my tent fans from ac infinity are really strong. That’s why they only blow under or above the canopy. I got wind burn my first grow not knowing the consequences. I’m glad you’re taking the necessary precautions. You have a great grow going on, I just didn’t want to see you unknowingly diminish your results.
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14651 respuestas · 75753 visitas
Thanks man an yeah I thoroughly researched alot on all thing growing so took precautions from the start, also both fans are blowing under canopy an the top fan just above the canopy.
Only branches getting really knocked about are low weaker ones with more then likely larf on them anyway an it’s for a really small amount of time while the fan ocilates.
Worst case I can turn it on high an point it facing the corner
That’s a really good idea, I never thought of that.
Yeah I came across a few set ups with this idea a while back an it works a treat.
Ok so I went with the facing the corner on high for the big one, airflow is good an constant but struggling to get temp down past 30 an humidity down, I really need a dehumidifier whitch I can pick up in a couple days.
Scratch that humidity is now coming down just extremely slowly an temps steady at 30/31°c
permanent marker
Day 27 in total since germination.
Today, the top was removed and set as a cutting.


Big Bud and Purple Zkittlez #1 as well.




Will be watered tomorrow.
This app is really unstable this is my home screen today no matter how many times I close the app and clear the cashe. It has given me a weird home screen in the past (not one like this but not like the normal one). It’s becoming increasingly more often and makes the app a pain to utilize. Can a mod please look into this?
I have the same thing showing on mine at the moment
This is now the new home screen I get
I truly believe the code written for this app is dirty and sloppy. As someone who used to code websites and apps, there is definitely a coding issue. Clean code is imperative to smooth functionsI’m getting the same thing this morning, it was annoying as to navigate for a sec.
I don’t have any experience with the coding side of things I just know it took me a good couple of minutes to figure out what was happening. Too early in the day for that lol
Yeah this has been an issue I’ve dealt with for more than a year now. I finally had enough and posted about it. Do they not use their own app?
Also I want to clarify I’m seeing this on a Samsung fold 5 android. I know this may be different on an apple phone if it’s available there. They have strict standards so stuff like this doesn’t occur with apps from their app store.
Buds are getting fat now, I’ll send pics shortly
App changed. I actually don’t mind it. Just having it on latest seems fine. But, im old. It’ll probably take me a year to learn it.
Hey everyone! Sorry you experienced some inconsistencies today - we’ve been doing some changes in the community. I’ve posted here Design changes in the Community! about it so we can discuss how to make it better if there’s issues ![]()
I’m an older cat myself. I find it harder to navigate but I guess I’ll have to learn to embrace it.




