How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 respuestas · 75755 visitas

KilliczGe

#11563

permanent marker
Day 27 in total since germination.

Today, the top was removed and set as a cutting.

IMG_1895
IMG_1887

Big Bud and Purple Zkittlez #1 as well.

IMG_1897
IMG_1886
IMG_1894
IMG_1899

Will be watered tomorrow.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11564

This app is really unstable this is my home screen today no matter how many times I close the app and clear the cashe. It has given me a weird home screen in the past (not one like this but not like the normal one). It’s becoming increasingly more often and makes the app a pain to utilize. Can a mod please look into this?

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11566

This is now the new home screen I get

I truly believe the code written for this app is dirty and sloppy. As someone who used to code websites and apps, there is definitely a coding issue. Clean code is imperative to smooth functions

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11567

I’m getting the same thing this morning, it was annoying as to navigate for a sec.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11568

I don’t have any experience with the coding side of things I just know it took me a good couple of minutes to figure out what was happening. Too early in the day for that lol

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11569

Yeah this has been an issue I’ve dealt with for more than a year now. I finally had enough and posted about it. Do they not use their own app?

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11570

Also I want to clarify I’m seeing this on a Samsung fold 5 android. I know this may be different on an apple phone if it’s available there. They have strict standards so stuff like this doesn’t occur with apps from their app store.

Responder ↗
ItsOzzie

#11572

App changed. I actually don’t mind it. Just having it on latest seems fine. But, im old. It’ll probably take me a year to learn it.

Responder ↗
gaz

#11573

Hey everyone! Sorry you experienced some inconsistencies today - we’ve been doing some changes in the community. I’ve posted here Design changes in the Community! about it so we can discuss how to make it better if there’s issues :innocent:

Responder ↗
GGG

#11575

Gorilla cookies auto chopped this little fella few days ago

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11580

Thanks man, temps have been quite high here the last few days, been hard to keep it down humidity has been fine an easy to keep down atleast, another day or two of 30+°c heat then the rain will cool it down for the next week.

Responder ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#11581

Well they have developers such as you and I on their platform. They should make the code open sourced so we can contribute

Responder ↗

Responder