How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14652 respuestas · 75756 visitas

ItsOzzie

#11572

App changed. I actually don’t mind it. Just having it on latest seems fine. But, im old. It’ll probably take me a year to learn it.

Responder ↗
gaz

#11573

Hey everyone! Sorry you experienced some inconsistencies today - we’ve been doing some changes in the community. I’ve posted here Design changes in the Community! about it so we can discuss how to make it better if there’s issues :innocent:

Responder ↗
GGG

#11575

Gorilla cookies auto chopped this little fella few days ago

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11580

Thanks man, temps have been quite high here the last few days, been hard to keep it down humidity has been fine an easy to keep down atleast, another day or two of 30+°c heat then the rain will cool it down for the next week.

Responder ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#11581

Well they have developers such as you and I on their platform. They should make the code open sourced so we can contribute

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11583

Thinking about getting something like this for drying/curing I’ve seen a few ppl use them wonder if itd be a worth getting?

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11585

I’m waiting on vivosun’s vcure. I got it on pre-order. I believe it will be available for purchase the beginning of next year. Not sure about the one you posted.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11587

I have been wanting a cannatrol for a long time but can’t justify the price. I was about to start buying bits and pieces to build one and then vivosun went and started making one so now I’m back to waiting until they fully release it and I can see the price.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11589

If they stick to that I can probably make it work, I’ll wait to see how it goes for you first though

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11590

Drying is one of the most unpredictable times for me when it comes to environment so eliminating that variable would be brilliant

Responder ↗

Responder