How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14650 respuestas · 75748 visitas

BluntForceTrauma420

#11547

Look into making rso or feco. I smoke 5-7 grams a day and I can stretch it a lot longer with rso and feco. I eat about 2 grains of rice worth and have the strongest edible high this way. 14 grams of trim and some everclear (or similar) is all you need. Just decarb you trim, soak it in the everclear in the freezer, strain and then use a double boiler (water bath like used to melt chocolate) to boil off the alcohol (no open flame, I use an electric hot plate or my insta pot/Crockpot). You’ll be left with a dark green/black tree sap looking substance. Use some cheap plastic syringes to draw it up while hot, then just dose yourself from those. I store in a cool dark place or the fridge. If stored in the fridge, run it under hot water to loosen it before dosing.

Responder ↗
Msg99

#11548

5 days white widow, runtz punch and blackberry moonrocks

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11550

Having a fan blow directly on the plant is a no go just so you know. It can give wind burn and impede trichome production. At the very least if you can’t get grow tent fans, make sure you are oscillating and on the lowest setting.

Responder ↗
sentenza

#11551

Today my babies are 7 weeks old and in flowering stage for 4 days. The stretch seems to be going fine and I’m gently training them to conquer more space:

The silver haze is smaller than the 2 others, so I had to give it a lift :slight_smile:

I wanted to add an additional light, but I can see it is going to become tricky to manage temperature in my space if I had more watts as I would prefer to to introduce a airco into the mix. So I will remain at a “reasonable” PPFD level at 850-1000.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11552

Looks like you are killing it! That shade of green shows amazing health. Great job! Can’t wait to see the results.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11553

Hahaha I’m very aware of that an it is on low an ocilating it’s also not very strong same with the small one.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11554

Id even say some tent fans are stronger, though I wish I could send a vid so I could get a second opinion incase.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11555

Yeah my tent fans from ac infinity are really strong. That’s why they only blow under or above the canopy. I got wind burn my first grow not knowing the consequences. I’m glad you’re taking the necessary precautions. You have a great grow going on, I just didn’t want to see you unknowingly diminish your results.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11556

Thanks man an yeah I thoroughly researched alot on all thing growing so took precautions from the start, also both fans are blowing under canopy an the top fan just above the canopy.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11557

Only branches getting really knocked about are low weaker ones with more then likely larf on them anyway an it’s for a really small amount of time while the fan ocilates.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11560

Yeah I came across a few set ups with this idea a while back an it works a treat.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11561

Ok so I went with the facing the corner on high for the big one, airflow is good an constant but struggling to get temp down past 30 an humidity down, I really need a dehumidifier whitch I can pick up in a couple days.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11562

Scratch that humidity is now coming down just extremely slowly an temps steady at 30/31°c

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#11563

permanent marker
Day 27 in total since germination.

Today, the top was removed and set as a cutting.

IMG_1895
IMG_1887

Big Bud and Purple Zkittlez #1 as well.

IMG_1897
IMG_1886
IMG_1894
IMG_1899

Will be watered tomorrow.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#11564

This app is really unstable this is my home screen today no matter how many times I close the app and clear the cashe. It has given me a weird home screen in the past (not one like this but not like the normal one). It’s becoming increasingly more often and makes the app a pain to utilize. Can a mod please look into this?

Responder ↗

Responder