Hahaha just some Pit viper sun glasses, they work really well in the bright light, makes everything super clear to see.
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14651 respuestas Ā· 75755 visitas
By the way, Iām slowly getting tired of having my seeds lying around haphazardly in a suitcase.



Next month Iām going to get myself a collectorās album for PokĆ©mon Trading cards so I have a better overview ![]()
![]()
I paid about 400 on ebay for mine which seems expensive at first but I think its well worth the money considering how much use it gets and what I get out of it. If you donāt mind coconut taste give coconut oil a try next time, I found it was heaps better to work with than butter.
Love coconut an so does the misses that work awesome.
Look into making rso or feco. I smoke 5-7 grams a day and I can stretch it a lot longer with rso and feco. I eat about 2 grains of rice worth and have the strongest edible high this way. 14 grams of trim and some everclear (or similar) is all you need. Just decarb you trim, soak it in the everclear in the freezer, strain and then use a double boiler (water bath like used to melt chocolate) to boil off the alcohol (no open flame, I use an electric hot plate or my insta pot/Crockpot). Youāll be left with a dark green/black tree sap looking substance. Use some cheap plastic syringes to draw it up while hot, then just dose yourself from those. I store in a cool dark place or the fridge. If stored in the fridge, run it under hot water to loosen it before dosing.
Having a fan blow directly on the plant is a no go just so you know. It can give wind burn and impede trichome production. At the very least if you canāt get grow tent fans, make sure you are oscillating and on the lowest setting.
Today my babies are 7 weeks old and in flowering stage for 4 days. The stretch seems to be going fine and Iām gently training them to conquer more space:
The silver haze is smaller than the 2 others, so I had to give it a lift ![]()
I wanted to add an additional light, but I can see it is going to become tricky to manage temperature in my space if I had more watts as I would prefer to to introduce a airco into the mix. So I will remain at a āreasonableā PPFD level at 850-1000.
Looks like you are killing it! That shade of green shows amazing health. Great job! Canāt wait to see the results.
Hahaha Iām very aware of that an it is on low an ocilating itās also not very strong same with the small one.
Id even say some tent fans are stronger, though I wish I could send a vid so I could get a second opinion incase.
Yeah my tent fans from ac infinity are really strong. Thatās why they only blow under or above the canopy. I got wind burn my first grow not knowing the consequences. Iām glad youāre taking the necessary precautions. You have a great grow going on, I just didnāt want to see you unknowingly diminish your results.
Thanks man an yeah I thoroughly researched alot on all thing growing so took precautions from the start, also both fans are blowing under canopy an the top fan just above the canopy.
Only branches getting really knocked about are low weaker ones with more then likely larf on them anyway an itās for a really small amount of time while the fan ocilates.
Worst case I can turn it on high an point it facing the corner
Thatās a really good idea, I never thought of that.
Yeah I came across a few set ups with this idea a while back an it works a treat.
Ok so I went with the facing the corner on high for the big one, airflow is good an constant but struggling to get temp down past 30 an humidity down, I really need a dehumidifier whitch I can pick up in a couple days.
Scratch that humidity is now coming down just extremely slowly an temps steady at 30/31°c










