How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 respuestas · 75753 visitas

frogyrogy

#8074

To me it’s not about defending or not defending a breeder.

You shared your experience of growing an auto strain that ran long, I simply shared my experience with the same company after having successfully grown dozens of their seeds/strains over the past 25 years.

Regardless of the breeder, autos are notorious for running longer than advertised, every grower’s forum I’ve visited has had users with the same complaint for years now. If you blacklist a breeder for a single bad seed or plant with traits you don’t like you’re going to have a long list. By that standard I should blacklist Sensi because I really didn’t care for the plant structure on a Sweet Cherry Kush I just harvested . . . thing just didn’t live up to the description.

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#8078

I cut the leaves off the apex bud a few times to let light get to the lower branches.

No, I did absolutely no training.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8079

So I’m drawing up some ground rules for the solo cup grow-off. There will be a prize for whoever wins and it will only be eligible to auto flowers. Shoot me a msg if you are interested I will get everything together ASAP and let everyone know as soon as I have a start date. When you respond give me an idea of when this would work best for you. I’ll try to find a date in the middle so it can work for everyone

Responder ↗
hodymo

#8081


Lemon Haze

Current SoG in the 4x4. 10 days of veg and now on day 4 of flower
:v:t3::green_heart::seedling:

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8082

I’m gonna start flagging your posts for hurting my feelings! Holy shit bro, those nugs are insane!!!

Responder ↗
hodymo

#8083

:rofl::golf: Haha! Thanks man! Really incredible what a Jacks 3-2-1 based method can do! I’m kinda blown away on this run. Just got into the GG#4 :star_struck::exploding_head::green_heart:

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#8084

5× crystal fem photos( northern lights × white widow) in the coco today after a 24 hour soak. All had a little root already so just went straight to the pots. Chilling under a 48 watt tube until they pop up and i get around to rebuilding the tent where 4 will eventually end up in autopots.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8089

Thank you guys! I’m very happy with my results so far. Happy Thanksgiving y’all!!!

Responder ↗
MTLGrower77

#8093

These are my Flowering Girls, Slurricane (Blimburn Seeds), i have 4x going in a 5’x5’ Tent in Pro-Mix HP (5gal Fabric Pots), Under a Photontek X600 Pro (625W) LED Grow light.
I use, Dynomyco, Canna for Nutrients (Peat Mix line)
They are in Week #7 (Day 46) of Flower.



Responder ↗

Responder