I cut the leaves off the apex bud a few times to let light get to the lower branches.
No, I did absolutely no training.
14650 respuestas · 75741 visitas
I cut the leaves off the apex bud a few times to let light get to the lower branches.
No, I did absolutely no training.
So I’m drawing up some ground rules for the solo cup grow-off. There will be a prize for whoever wins and it will only be eligible to auto flowers. Shoot me a msg if you are interested I will get everything together ASAP and let everyone know as soon as I have a start date. When you respond give me an idea of when this would work best for you. I’ll try to find a date in the middle so it can work for everyone
I’m in at any time!
I’m gonna start flagging your posts for hurting my feelings! Holy shit bro, those nugs are insane!!!
![]()
Haha! Thanks man! Really incredible what a Jacks 3-2-1 based method can do! I’m kinda blown away on this run. Just got into the GG#4 ![]()
![]()
![]()
5× crystal fem photos( northern lights × white widow) in the coco today after a 24 hour soak. All had a little root already so just went straight to the pots. Chilling under a 48 watt tube until they pop up and i get around to rebuilding the tent where 4 will eventually end up in autopots.
Man ya got em looking good cant wait to see future pics
Nice canopy bud!
Thank you guys! I’m very happy with my results so far. Happy Thanksgiving y’all!!!
Happy thanksgiving to all who celebrate it
Cheers to that ![]()
Happy Thanksgiving for those who partake! Hope you get to enjoy it with those you love
These are my Flowering Girls, Slurricane (Blimburn Seeds), i have 4x going in a 5’x5’ Tent in Pro-Mix HP (5gal Fabric Pots), Under a Photontek X600 Pro (625W) LED Grow light.
I use, Dynomyco, Canna for Nutrients (Peat Mix line)
They are in Week #7 (Day 46) of Flower.
Jo Check this Out second of Three. @Mjcalifornia Here a Herbal Dickpic 4 U i know you will Love it ![]()
Happy Thanksgiving
Looks amazing! You guys have some wild ass buds, I’m jealous!
My drying rack is similar, I just hang it on my door with a hanger. Does a good job. Nice looking harvest bro ![]()