How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 respuestas · 75753 visitas

Graywave

#8097

My drying rack is similar, I just hang it on my door with a hanger. Does a good job. Nice looking harvest bro :v:

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8099

Looks like you may need more nitrogen. The leaves look very light green and should be a bit darker. Could be lighting too causing it to look lighter too.

Responder ↗
Cliff_36

#8101

ITS my First Time using a Rack for drying.
I Love it. Best choice to dry the little ones

Responder ↗
Cliff_36

#8106




The Last Beauty ist about to Hatch :grin:
I Hope that i can wait another week :rofl: Last days of FW9

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8115

I need some advice! I only have the one tent and my plants are about a week apart growth wise. How do you guys address this? Do I just find a middle ground to harvest both at the same time? Like when one is 3 days early and other is 3 days late?

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8116

Just harvest them separately if you have a different place to dry them. If not then definitely find a middle ground when the time comes

Responder ↗

Responder