![]()
![]()
savage!
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14649 respuestas · 75724 visitas
If i can find some auto seeds from when i used to run autos ill join in. Although my current grow is in veg but flipping to flower in the next week or so. So it will have to grow in a flower 12/12 tent with my other photos.
Greenpoisen sweetseeds. 50 days of Flower or Purple Berry muffinz Humboldt Seeds😉
Yeah I would just buy an auto seed to be on par with you guys for this competition if that were an option. I’ll run a photo I have on hand if it’s allowed
That’s going to be quite the harvest.
Your in if you want to be
I’m 3+ weeks into flower so we can wait a bit if you want. I was just gonna grow it on my desk lol
If you can’t find an auto we can open it to photoperiod
Unfortunately I don’t have a Discord account. What do I have to do? And when do we start? I don’t care about prizes. I’ll win anyway ![]()
![]()
. Is training and topping allowed too?
Cliff
You don’t need a discord we’ll run everything here on the app. We need @Eli to create a section we can use so we don’t hijack this post. Start date is TBD once we have everyone signed up. And yes you can train and top.
I found some. Got some purple kush auto seeds left. You can start whenever you guys were planning to start it.
This solo cup challenge will be interesting. Ive never done anything less then 7 gallon container. And only used dry ammendments for feeding. I dont even own any liquid nutrients. I will give it my best shot. If being honest, making it to a harvest will exceed any expectations i have. But, im a junkie for learning and i welcome the challenge.
I’ve never done it either but we’ve got nothing to lose! I was looking it up today and it seems pretty tough but let’s get it!
I have a side question; the lowest humidity I can maintain in my tent without a dehumidifier is 55%. That’s not gonna cut it right? I was hoping to avoid putting the dehumidifier in
Assuming your talking about flower conditions, 55% is fine. Anything under 60% with airflow should be sufficient. The key is good airflow. Just dont over do it and give your plant wind burn.
That’s all I needed to hear! I’ve got good airflow in there thankfully. Much appreciated!
Looking stacked man! Nice!
Tyvm much appreciated best looking I’ve grown so far.
Is that the se7000?




