How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 respuestas · 75753 visitas

Cliff_36

#8132

Unfortunately I don’t have a Discord account. What do I have to do? And when do we start? I don’t care about prizes. I’ll win anyway :grin::face_with_peeking_eye::rofl:. Is training and topping allowed too?
:v:Cliff

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8133

You don’t need a discord we’ll run everything here on the app. We need @Eli to create a section we can use so we don’t hijack this post. Start date is TBD once we have everyone signed up. And yes you can train and top.

Responder ↗
Cliff_36

#8134

So I’m done with the harvest for this year. I think there should be enough for a few blunts.





:v: Cliff

Responder ↗
ItsOzzie

#8135

I found some. Got some purple kush auto seeds left. You can start whenever you guys were planning to start it.

This solo cup challenge will be interesting. Ive never done anything less then 7 gallon container. And only used dry ammendments for feeding. I dont even own any liquid nutrients. I will give it my best shot. If being honest, making it to a harvest will exceed any expectations i have. But, im a junkie for learning and i welcome the challenge.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8136

I’ve never done it either but we’ve got nothing to lose! I was looking it up today and it seems pretty tough but let’s get it!

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8137

I have a side question; the lowest humidity I can maintain in my tent without a dehumidifier is 55%. That’s not gonna cut it right? I was hoping to avoid putting the dehumidifier in

Responder ↗
ItsOzzie

#8138

Assuming your talking about flower conditions, 55% is fine. Anything under 60% with airflow should be sufficient. The key is good airflow. Just dont over do it and give your plant wind burn.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8139

That’s all I needed to hear! I’ve got good airflow in there thankfully. Much appreciated!

Responder ↗
Cliff_36

#8144

No, its Just a SE3000 in a 3*3 Tent.
But i add 30watt deep red and 15watt IR extra Lightbars

Responder ↗
Icirazy22

#8145

Bet I just ordered the SE7000 hoping worth the purchase been needing a new light had the sf4000 for a couple years now gonna stick it in my 2x2 once the new one comes so excite! :joy:

Responder ↗
Cliff_36

#8147

A sorry i missread your Post. Whatt ist the Size of your other tent?
I don’t think you can go wrong with spiderfarmer lamps.

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#8148

Lemon Haze Auto
White Label



Bourbon Berry Auto
Twenty20

Responder ↗
MTLGrower77

#8150


These are 5 days old and just got their 1st Nutrients Feed - M.A.C. from Blimburn Seeds

Responder ↗

Responder