Tyvm much appreciated best looking I’ve grown so far.
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14651 respuestas · 75755 visitas
Is that the se7000?
No, its Just a SE3000 in a 3*3 Tent.
But i add 30watt deep red and 15watt IR extra Lightbars
Bet I just ordered the SE7000 hoping worth the purchase been needing a new light had the sf4000 for a couple years now gonna stick it in my 2x2 once the new one comes so excite! ![]()
A sorry i missread your Post. Whatt ist the Size of your other tent?
I don’t think you can go wrong with spiderfarmer lamps.
Looks awesome, you’ll be in the clouds in no time ![]()
That bourbon came out way way better than mine im so glad to see how beautiful it can be
lol nah your good she’s pretty decent size
I only use half of the space I have because I’m only allowed 5 plants so I veg in the 2x2 then I flower in the other.
If it fits go for it, you will need to get a fairly inexpensive Bluetooth meter to pair with a ppfd app so you always know how much ppfd you have so you’re not overdoing it. You then have more enough Horsepower at the end to really drive trichome production. You won’t have any issues with low ppfd in the corners lol
Is it a photoperiod or autoflower plant? If its an auto that sounds about right
Right around the start of week 3 of flower and these strawberry milk and qookies by night owl are pretty frosty!
very nice, good work, you will have a beautiful winter wonderland in your tent in January!
![]()
Yes sir! Hoping I don’t fuck anything up and finish strong!
You’ll be fine mate. flower stage is like cruise control in a tent, nothing like dealing with outdoors
Nice canopy.
Thank you sir! I’m assuming these genetics are awesome cuz I haven’t ran into any problems on my first indoor grow and they’re looking great. (Knock on wood)






