How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 respuestas · 75753 visitas

Cliff_36

#8147

A sorry i missread your Post. Whatt ist the Size of your other tent?
I don’t think you can go wrong with spiderfarmer lamps.

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#8148

Lemon Haze Auto
White Label



Bourbon Berry Auto
Twenty20

Responder ↗
MTLGrower77

#8150


These are 5 days old and just got their 1st Nutrients Feed - M.A.C. from Blimburn Seeds

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#8151

That bourbon came out way way better than mine im so glad to see how beautiful it can be

Responder ↗
Icirazy22

#8152

lol nah your good she’s pretty decent size


I only use half of the space I have because I’m only allowed 5 plants so I veg in the 2x2 then I flower in the other.

Responder ↗
Wargoat

#8153

If it fits go for it, you will need to get a fairly inexpensive Bluetooth meter to pair with a ppfd app so you always know how much ppfd you have so you’re not overdoing it. You then have more enough Horsepower at the end to really drive trichome production. You won’t have any issues with low ppfd in the corners lol

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#8155

Is it a photoperiod or autoflower plant? If its an auto that sounds about right

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8156

Right around the start of week 3 of flower and these strawberry milk and qookies by night owl are pretty frosty!

Responder ↗
Cliff_36

#8157

very nice, good work, you will have a beautiful winter wonderland in your tent in January!
:v:

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#8159

You’ll be fine mate. flower stage is like cruise control in a tent, nothing like dealing with outdoors

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8161

Thank you sir! I’m assuming these genetics are awesome cuz I haven’t ran into any problems on my first indoor grow and they’re looking great. (Knock on wood)

Responder ↗
Wargoat

#8162

Damn, they are going to be absolutely covered when they are done. Did you take any clones?

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8163

I’ve never done clones but will start learning that next year. Thankfully it was a 5 pack so I still have 3 more seeds left!

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8166

Good to know! I’m thinking about running some photos in a run or two. The critical strain from rqs is actually really good and I have a few of those seeds left

Responder ↗

Responder