I'm new here

36 respuestas · 544 visitas

cannabliss

#9

Your seedlings look good. However you may encounter issues with two plants in one pot. They will end up fighting for root space and one will stunt the other. If at all possible, I would transplant one into its own container. Cheers.

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#10

Yeah I never intended on doing it that way but I got 5 gallon pots and I germinated 5 seeds. I didnt want to just waste the seed so I did this. Of course 1 of my other seeds didnt germinate but it was too late. Everything I read said they will do fine 1 will just be stunted

Responder ↗
209MIKE

#12

Welcome to the community @xCerulean! Whenever you need answers or just brag, make a post and the community will be there!

Responder ↗
johneb

#13

Hello, I am new here, and your soil looks great. Might you have aquarium rock mixed in with your medium? Thanks.

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#14

It’s just happy frog soil and I added happy frog all purpose dry amendment and worm castings.

Responder ↗
johneb

#16

Oh my word, think I could even smell the girls. I hope one day to be at your level. Happy growing. Thanks for the heads up on the frog. The rock looked like aquarium rock, as I used to have 23 tanks. Thanks.

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#19

Thank you! A lot of time studying and taking notes before I would even try to germinate a seed. I’m glad I did becuz I’m obviously very happy with the results.

Responder ↗
DutchGrower420

#20

Lol hahahah you are verry proud of your plants, i have seen those pictures a few times. I was wondering in what week of flowering did you take those pictures? Nice big buds thumbs up!

Responder ↗
DutchGrower420

#22

Oke i still have like arround 3 weeks to go to be in week 10. I wonder how mine wil end up.

I have a new tent and started a new grow but this time all 5 same seeds its much easier to harvest them at the same time.
New growlog: Super silver haze Amsterdam Genetics

Have you started already a new grow?

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#23

Yeah I thought the same thing but I did a little bit of testing different techniques. I had one in there I didnt do much to and I had to pull it already. The other 2 I topped 1 time and they took a couple weeks longer.

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#24

I will start germinating in a day or 2 as soon as I can make a little room my tent is small atm

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#25

Here is the 2 plants I just harvested. 1 gorilla glue auto and 1 critical purple auto.

Responder ↗
DutchGrower420

#26

Looks a lot i wonder how many grams you will endup with after drying and trimming.

Responder ↗

Responder