welcome to the community @Ratch33
Introducing MeSelf
20 respuestas · 237 visitas
Welcome to the community! It’s a very addicting hobby. Its rewarding and theres really nothing like having your own exclusive bud.
Couldn’t Agree More my friend, lol… Thanks for the welcome. #salute
Welcome to the community @Ratch33
Welcome enjoy learning
What’s up guys and gals, Broderick here, I’m from Houston tx and I’m a first time grower, new to everything, trying to save money by growing my own. Hope to learn a lil bit here
welcome to the community @Tweety
Welcome, happy growing
Welcome to the community!
What’s Up Fellow Tokers,
Apologies for being quiet for a while. I had some traveling to do for work. Anyway, in the meanwhile I finished up with the Cali Orange run. Only did an ounce dry, as I was too eager to get them blooming… They came out pretty dank & sticky…
*Cali
I am going to start a journal on a clone I propagated from this same plant. Love all yawl tokers!!
High everybody!! I hope everyone has a smile. Hello from southern Virginia!
Hi, @thelaziiestd… Welcome to the tokers band of brothers & sisters lol… What setup you got going?
Welcome to the community @thelaziiestd
Welcome @thelaziiestd
Good Morning To All my Fellow Tokers,
Hope you all have a dank week. Peace 
Greetings from Nigeria, feels high to be here.
@Kenfletcher Greetings my brother… Lagos?
@Ratch33 Asaba… Are you in lag?
@Kenfletcher No Sir, I’m in South-Africa 
