Introducing MeSelf

20 respuestas · 237 visitas

bizzybone802016

#3

Welcome to the community! It’s a very addicting hobby. Its rewarding and theres really nothing like having your own exclusive bud.

Responder ↗
Ratch33

#4

Couldn’t Agree More my friend, lol… Thanks for the welcome. #salute

Responder ↗
Tweety

#7

What’s up guys and gals, Broderick here, I’m from Houston tx and I’m a first time grower, new to everything, trying to save money by growing my own. Hope to learn a lil bit here

Responder ↗
Ratch33

#12

What’s Up Fellow Tokers,

Apologies for being quiet for a while. I had some traveling to do for work. Anyway, in the meanwhile I finished up with the Cali Orange run. Only did an ounce dry, as I was too eager to get them blooming… They came out pretty dank & sticky…

*Cali

I am going to start a journal on a clone I propagated from this same plant. Love all yawl tokers!!

Responder ↗
thelaziiestd

#13

High everybody!! I hope everyone has a smile. Hello from southern Virginia!

Responder ↗
Ratch33

#17

Good Morning To All my Fellow Tokers,

Hope you all have a dank week. Peace :v:t2:

Responder ↗

Responder